New too! Looking for some friends in their 40s/50s

Options
llestok
llestok Posts: 4 Member
Hi there, Just signed up today. Used to go to liquid diet discussion board but it has disappeared for some odd reason, no idea what happened there. Getting back on the stick and need to really pull this off this time. I do a modified liquid diet of sorts, about 5 shakes a day/protein bars and a regular meal at night, need to walk 30 mins five days a week to start out, then obviously increase that or add another activity...have practically every exercise video known to man so won't get bored....lol. Really want to try Zumba, looks like a lot of fun. But thought I would see if there were others out there like me with 80+ pounds to hack off in their 40s....and up, know how hard it is so figured we can cheer each other on. Good luck to us all! --- Laura

Replies

• juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi Not on liquid diet,nearest I get is the odd smoothie,but am 45,if you wish to add me!!!
  • pbrinnm
    pbrinnm Posts: 39
    Options
    Will you accept a 54 y.o. friend who is working to lose 50? Been doing this for about two months. Down 17 pounds. Not doing liquid diet. Instead eating clean, cardio 5-6 times/week and strength training 2 times/week. Not a group exerciser (too much like high school PE) but love to walk and feel fortunate that I live near a golf course that welcomes walkers and runners.