Are you in your 20's?

Options

Replies

• heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, and I've got a ton of weight to lose. I'm still new to this motivation and support aspect, but I will take all the new friends I can get! :)
  • zachherda
    zachherda Posts: 47
    Options
    Ill turn 23 on Sunday, Add me if you want. That goes for anyone :)
  • rcadogs
    rcadogs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I've got 20 pounds to lose, but when I try to lose the weight, I end up gaining a pound or two! I do cardio dance every other day and trying to eat healthier, but no results. Does anyone else have this problem? Got any advice on losing the weight while at the same time trying to meet the daily calorie intake?
  • stephanieegelton
    stephanieegelton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and live in Canada :)
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Yes Ma'am. Just turned 28 myself, Oh the horror! But, at least I have these last 2 years to go out with a bang while being fit and looking hawt before the big 3-0.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, anyone can add me :]
  • amandabcdefg
    amandabcdefg Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i just turned 24 on thursday :)
  • nelsonhrae
    nelsonhrae Posts: 37
    Options
    24 here and trying to kick that last 10 pounds. Plus I live in LA, the land of the gorgeous starlette that is nine feet tall and weighs twelve pounds. I want to force my grandkids to look at my photos and think think damn, grammy was hot!!!
  • aodale01
    aodale01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Im Ashley

I am I'm 28! I'm looking for a couple pen pals I'm wanting to lose 100 pounds by the end of the year. Is anybody with me! : )
  • Annastacia365
    Options
    Hi, I am 22. Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and 227 pounds. I can see the writing on the wall and it isn't pretty so I want to get healthy now so I don't have to pay for it later.
  • angryjake
    angryjake Posts: 39
    Options
    No, I am not. But I'm flattered that you thought so.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    23, would love to have more pals on here too!
  • NicolleLindgren
    NicolleLindgren Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    24 with around 80 or so pounds to lose.. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • thezenphoenix
    thezenphoenix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 feel free to add me anyone the more friends and support that we give each other the healtier we will be!
  • thezenphoenix
    Options
    That happens to me all the time I also don't know what to do cause I think I'm doing good and I look in the mirror and think I look beter but the scale is evil!
  • thezenphoenix
    Options
    I'm 23 and I've got 20 pounds to lose, but when I try to lose the weight, I end up gaining a pound or two! I do cardio dance every other day and trying to eat healthier, but no results. Does anyone else have this problem? Got any advice on losing the weight while at the same time trying to meet the daily calorie intake?
    That happens to me all the time I also don't know what to do cause I think I'm doing good and I look in the mirror and think I look beter but the scale is evil!
  • MaydayParadeGirl
    MaydayParadeGirl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 :) I figure that these are the best years of my life and there is no reason not to be the size that I want to be. There's no time like the present and I'm ready to stay consistent and I plan on logging on here every day and weighing myself once a week :) Seeing progress and feeling better is my number one motivator!

Same age and it's actually the best time medically to do the weight lose game. You're body is more accepting of the changes going on as opposed to when you are like forty and things stop doing what you want them to do. :) I'm agreeing with everything everyone has said, plus it kinds of sucks watching all my friends running off and being happy while I'm hiding in my house because I hate my appearance.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 23! Anyone can add me. I'm on here a lot. :)
  • gotgumption
    gotgumption Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Turning 23 next month. I figured learning to love a healthy lifestyle while I'm still young is like giving myself a great base upon which to build my life. I'd like to think having a healthy balanced diet is only going to make my life easier as I get older.