Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Replies

• amorninglight
    amorninglight Posts: 3 Member
    I'll join this quest. I have been trying on my own and not doing so well. Maybe with help and encouragement with people that are in the same situation it will work. I get frustrated. But I am going to do this.
  • I need to lose 100 lbs also. Please add me to the group.
  • thecountrydays
    thecountrydays Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in!!
  • Down 35, 51 to go, I'm in! Friend request sent
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    lloydrt wrote: »
    you can do it........I lost 52 lbs in 13 weeks........it can be done, JUST STAY FOCUSED,and you will do it................stay focused, and don;t let anyone stand in your way......

Wait. What? Seriously???
  • cheryl2heart
    cheryl2heart Posts: 7 Member
    I am in too, I need to lose 100 pounds myself but I am going to have the gastric sleeve done to help me on my journey.
  • cbernard676
    cbernard676 Posts: 3 Member
    90 lbs to lose. I really need the motivation. Would love to join this group.
  • gingee_13
    gingee_13 Posts: 43 Member
    Has there been a group formed? If so, what is the name or link? I would love to join.
  • Please count me in. My ultimate goal is 150 lbs. Not sure I can go beastmode like you are but I am all up for the challenge!
  • aimee1987
    aimee1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Add me too please, also if anyone needs an extra friend feel free to add me
  • Hi. I am trying to loose 70 pounds in the next year. I would love to be part of this group to support and swap hints. Please add me :)
  • dechelonian
    dechelonian Posts: 29 Member
    Count me in! I've just started the journey to losing a good bunch of pounds (+-80) by the end of the year and found MFP to be an amazing aid!
    Fell free to add me to the group or sending me a friend request :)
  • What a great thread! I am not a mom but I would like to join you on this challenge! I want to lose 60lbs by the end of summer.... I only put up positive updates and throw the negative stuff out the window ;) ... The more friends the better... I am in it to win it! Anyone feel free to add me :smiley:
  • sammi1121
    sammi1121 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm down let's do this! I sent a friend request. Send one back please!

• jenniator
    jenniator Posts: 475 Member
    Hey everyone! I would love to join as well. I started out at 240 lbs which was the most I've ever weighed. My goal is to get down to around 130 lbs. I've been dieting for 9 months and I have lost 40 pounds so far and I am at 200 lbs. :) I am still morbidly obese, but I am still working towards my goal and will not give up! I go to the gym 5 times a week and have been dedicated to bettering myself.
  • Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    I'm trying to lose 100 lbs, too! Just started (all over again) and I'm going to do it this time! It's truly a matter of living life or just existing.
  • ceelou52
    ceelou52 Posts: 31 Member
    I need to lose 100 pounds I've gained 100 pounds in the past 2 yrs with pregnancy etc so add me to the group plz
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Can I be added too please? I have about 120 to lose and could use all the motivation I can get!!!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    I'd like to be added as well. I don't believe there is such a thing as too much motivation and support. I have over 130 lbs left to lose. Anyone can feel free to send me a friend request.
  • Llaughlin123
    Llaughlin123 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me please. I'm needing to lose 100 lbs. And need a lot of support and motivation.