Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey! I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire! Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley: Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

You got this!

While I just hit goal -- I won't be leaving MFP anytime soon.... Maintenance, continued vigilance and strength / toning will take up another year at least...

Best Wishes

I normally weigh myself daily and “record” my weight once a week. Today I am breaking that self-imposed rule because I weighed myself and found I knocked off that last 2 pounds! I celebrated with cardio exercises and a “Fun” breakfast! (Ok – a little corny). Next on the agenda – a warm getaway I booked last summer (while still hovering around 300) tied to my weight-loss target.

Comparison%202%20Final_zpslcpvynhn.jpg

Comparison%201%20Final_zpsdlkf7t1v.jpg

Weight%20Virg_1_scale%20only_zpsmrifrzbr.jpg

20150211_093433_breakfast_1%20calories_zpsgederioh.jpg

73641431.png
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Psturmfels wrote: »
    I am in. I have even had the gastric sugery and dfailed, although I did have about 5 years of actually being skinnier. Studying for bar exam, so movement limited and study snacks high
    Please tell me, how did you regain the weight? I'm so sorry to hear that you went thru all that surgery and you gained it back? what happened if you don't mind sharing. Was it easy to do? I think if you got back on the horse, you could again use the tool that surgery gave you.

• shawnmusicmin
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 lbs. This is my first day using this app. I have lost 20 pounds since Jan 1. However, it is slowed way way down now and I am trying this app to see if it will help me not gain what I have lost and continue the path to healthier living.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey! I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire! Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley: Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

You got this!

While I just hit goal -- I won't be leaving MFP anytime soon.... Maintenance, continued vigilance and strength / toning will take up another year at least...

Best Wishes

I normally weigh myself daily and “record” my weight once a week. Today I am breaking that self-imposed rule because I weighed myself and found I knocked off that last 2 pounds! I celebrated with cardio exercises and a “Fun” breakfast! (Ok – a little corny). Next on the agenda – a warm getaway I booked last summer (while still hovering around 300) tied to my weight-loss target.

Comparison%202%20Final_zpslcpvynhn.jpg

Comparison%201%20Final_zpsdlkf7t1v.jpg

Weight%20Virg_1_scale%20only_zpsmrifrzbr.jpg

20150211_093433_breakfast_1%20calories_zpsgederioh.jpg

73641431.png

That is AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!!
  • ChipChocolatePancake
    Options
    Hi! I'm also trying to lose quite a bit of weight! I've lost about 40lbs so far, but I would like to lose around 70 more. Please feel free to add me - I think a support group for this is a great idea, because we all have a very long way to go :)
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    When my oldest was a toddler, I lost 80 pounds, but gained it all back when I was carrying her sister.

Fast forward a few years, and 15 more pounds... Now, I have 94 pounds to lose.

A pound a week is a good, safe rate for loss, so I am looking at Christmas 2016, not 2015!

• smileinfinity
    smileinfinity Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same goal, I'm in ! Feel free to add me (:
  • techreyes
    techreyes Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Looking to lose a bit more than 100 I am a few weeks in and ready for some friends! Any folks please feel free to add me. Lets do this!
  • VinothrajJ
    VinothrajJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in...
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My goal is 82 by the end of the year. :smiley:
  • nancytyc
    nancytyc Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    All of you GO!! Great attitudes and great goals. I am 9 months in and down 77 pounds so far. Taking the last 37 off slowly.....you can do this!! Good Luck
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 100lb will get me finally under 200!!
  • olgav0808
    Options
    My goal is 40 by the end of year. Just starting today. Would love to have some friends!
  • ZenSakura
    ZenSakura Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 36 years old (almost 37), and have approximately 150 lbs left to lose. I'm thinking that 100 lbs by the end of December is a bit too ambitious for me, personally, so I'll set my goal somewhere closer to the 50 lbs mark. My diary is open to friends, but don't judge me too harshly--I have major issues with vegetables, so they're almost non-existent in my meals at the moment. I'm working on it, though. Anyone can feel free to add me! =)
  • ZenSakura
    ZenSakura Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    In reality as long as im moving forward towards a goal and no matter where we are at on 12/31/2015 as long as its better than today 2/5/2015 we will celebrate!!

P.S.--Love your attitude! Very healthy way to approach your weight loss journey!

• lizde217
    lizde217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have lost 40 lbs since August and would like to lose another 100 or so. Could use all the support I can get!!! :D
  • FacetoMoi
    Options
    I'm in on this! 2015...the year to put earth off its axis by losing the fat!!
  • teelilly69
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this journey. I would like to lose 100 lbs as well.
  • Seahawks_Lover
    Seahawks_Lover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in, everyone feel free to add me. Trying to lose 70lbs by end of year! Good luck everyone :smile:
  • Shellys_Start
    Shellys_Start Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just send you a friend request and am definitely interested in a "let's lose 100 pounds" group. I'm currently at 301, started a month ago and have lost 12 so far. Would love to find more motivation & accountability and hopefully help others too. Please, anyone, feel free to add me. :wink: