Female support group!

Options
Hey guys I'm in desperate need of a female support group or motivation group!! I'm 20 and pretty keen I have a great cheerleading spirite and am very excited to get started on this healthy life style if your as keen and also a great supported please add me :)

Replies

• rgarcia9795
    Options
    Lol no just I have a boyfriend who is uncomfortable with males who are complete strangers
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I do already have a ton of friends just warning you. Your boyfriend needs to trust you more. My husband sometimes says I have a heaps of boyfriends on here but I just ignore him LOL.
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you through your fitness journey. However, the MFP community is really supportive (regardless of sex). I don't think you should close yourself off to the guys; they have a lot of great advice about working out and eating well. Tell your boyfriend to not worry and you can decide who to let into your support group yourself.
  • meganfranz6
    meganfranz6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also in need of support and motivation!! :) if love to join you!!!
  • Noeyfit
    Noeyfit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend too, let's be friends! I need someone who uses this as much as me. Send me a request to my email noelle_brown2002@yahoo.com