Day 200, down 70 pounds.

Options
dwozniak16
dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
Continuation of my post from day 100
You can see that thread here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/30275922#Comment_30275922

Here we are at day 200 today!
nduwylsljxhn.jpg

If confidence is a feeling what does it feel like? It feels like 200 days of hard work and dedication so far with no thought of stopping in sight. It feels like pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and knowing you'll be fine in the end. It's taking risks and chances towards change. This is what it looks like, 70 pounds lost. 1 month and 20 days free of smoking. It's better choices towards a longer and healthier life. Confidence is being comfortable in your own skin. Confidence is feeling great. Confidence is finally living life happy and healthy.

I still want to go another 30 pounds before maintenance. I also am open to making more friends to help motivate and encourage each other a long the way! Feel free to send a request.

Thank you for reading.

Replies

• sharonocallaghan1956
    Options
    Wow - you are literally a different man, so many congrats to you. Keep going, although I think you look great now. I hope you reach you goal and also well done for quitting smoking, you just saved your life x
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I went over and read your 100 day report first and glad I did. Amazing results.
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    Wow - you are literally a different man, so many congrats to you. Keep going, although I think you look great now. I hope you reach you goal and also well done for quitting smoking, you just saved your life x

Quitting smoking is one of the best things I could've gone for myself. I already feel worlds better. I was nervous I wouldn't be able to take on both tasks at the same time but then I realized I'm not on a diet this is how I will eat and live the rest of my life... So it's time to realize that smoking needs to go now!

Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Amazing work!!!

Thank you :)!

happygalah wrote: »
    I went over and read your 100 day report first and glad I did. Amazing results.

Thank you for reading!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Great work! *happy dance*
  • bekahisbomb
    Options
    Awesome job! You look incredible! :D
  • McFuzzy
    Options
    If you have any advice, I'd like to hear it. I am at the beginning of my 80lb weight loss journey and have no clue how to do it. I started counting calories and so far i have lost 3lbs. This almost seems like an unreachable goal but after reading some of the success stories I am going to try my hardest to keep on track. And and all advice greatly needed and appreciated!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great! I can't wait till I get there.
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    you look like a completely different person - way to go you!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Extraordinary! Your hard work is definitely paying off!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats! :D
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You look great ( and skinny enough, I.m.o. !) way to work hard!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Rockstar... Congratulations on your progress.
  • lennonluvr
    lennonluvr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking first this year and then went to change how I eat. I started MFP at the end of January. Thank you for this. You look amazing and are a reminder that I can do this.
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Great work! *happy dance*

Thank you!
    Awesome job! You look incredible! :D

That's so great to hear! It took a lot of hard work and convincing myself that I'm comfortable and happy now!

McFuzzy wrote: »
    If you have any advice, I'd like to hear it. I am at the beginning of my 80lb weight loss journey and have no clue how to do it. I started counting calories and so far i have lost 3lbs. This almost seems like an unreachable goal but after reading some of the success stories I am going to try my hardest to keep on track. And and all advice greatly needed and appreciated!

Well you're here so you've already took the biggest and most difficult step! What really works for me is staying under on my calories, and making time whether it's 30 minutes or an hour a day to go workout. I would do inclined walking on the treadmill until I lost enough and felt comfortable enough running. Also I recommend doing weights. They help tighten up the body and firm lit the flabby areas. Drink lots of water daily, and what was always my downfall was my sodium intake. I monitor my sodium like crazy now. Also if you are a drinker you may want to slow it down because those calories just pack on the pounds. I wish you luck! If you need help feel free to ask!

Awesome job, you look great! I can't wait till I get there.

Thank you so much! I'm much happier now! You'll get where you want!

you look like a completely different person - way to go you!

I feel like a different person! It's strange! It takes a while for the mind to catch up to the body. But I'm very happy!

Holla4mom wrote: »
    Extraordinary! Your hard work is definitely paying off!

Thank you!
    ErinK09 wrote: »
    You look great! Congrats! :D

Thank you so much!
    dinobomp wrote: »
    Wow, what a difference! You look great ( and skinny enough, I.m.o. !) way to work hard!!

I still have problem areas I want to fix but there's no spot reducing gotta go all the way! Lol. Thank you for the kind words!

Rockstar... Congratulations on your progress.

Thank you!!

lennonluvr wrote: »
    I quit smoking first this year and then went to change how I eat. I started MFP at the end of January. Thank you for this. You look amazing and are a reminder that I can do this.

I know it's cliche to say if I can do it anyone can do it.. But I literally feel that way. I was the epitome of lazy and full of bad habits. Once the bad habits start to fall into the shadows all the good things will shine through. You'll do great, and you can do this!

• tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    red_hot_riding_hood_wolf_eyes_pop-113810.gif

Also: great job!
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    tmm_0127 wrote: »
    red_hot_riding_hood_wolf_eyes_pop-113810.gif

Also: great job!

Haha thank you!
    Down another 2 pounds as of today :) very happy with my progress so far! Can't wait for day 300, and then my one year!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You look as good as you feel-thanks for sharing!! :D
  • jessicafg
    jessicafg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome. Your an inspiration. Keep up the hard work as it so worth it.....looking good
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!