I just started to workout again and eat right...

Options
I just started eating right and worked out yesterday. It was great because I only ate approximately 1,100 calories yesterday and worked out for 25 mins... today I worked out for 40 mins and I ate 1,600 calories... I supposed to only eat 1,400 calories but I went over and I am feeling super guilty. My plan is to eat 1,000 calories tomorrow and work out for 40 mins again to make up for today.

I am just wondering if you only crave for food the first few days? After a week or two of workouts will I stop this weird craving for food? I mean it's soooo hard to keep myself from eating. But I do feel good that I worked out... I need some motivation. I used to be a health freak and super athletic. I used to workout 5 days a week, 3 hours a day. Now I am sort of a couch potato after my ex broke up with me. But I am trying to get back on track and get as tone as possible.

Any advice would be nice. I really want to get tone again. Thanks guys!

Replies

• lisadonachie
    Options
    I'm like you I feel super guilty when I eat over the calories. I worked out yesterday fot 30 mins on cross trainer and earned the extra calories and had a treat, but today im gonna work out for 1 hr on cross trainer and go for a jog to make up for yesterday. I've decided when I earn the extra calories I'm not going to eat them unless it's a special occassion of course. I'm determained I'm going to get in a bikini in july and look nice in it. :happy:
    I think I crave food more cause I know i'm on a diet. but i'm going to stick to it this time. Last time my craving's went away after a week or so i'm hoping the same this time.
    I know what u mean by been a couch potato my kid is 2 now so I dont have an excuse to sit there. I'm doing a charity 10k run in sept so hopefully it will give me something to work towards. I did the 5k in May but I did that better than I expected.
    I'm sure you will do well with your weight loss and show your ex what he is missing out on !