56lbs to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• brischoice
    Options
    New mommy! My starting weight 240 and I'm currently 234. My goal weight for this year is 180 let's help each other.
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Sent a request. My first end goal is 170. Once I get there, I will re-evaluate. I have lots of friends who never like/comment on my progress, so definitely up for a mutual cheer or two! Welcome to the party!
  • justchilling1972
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm looking to loose 70lbs. I too will be setting myself small goals to help me along the way. I will be adding you all for support and encouragment.
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! I started out in January at 197 and am down below 180 now (OMG!!!!), but trying to get to 160 (as an incremental goal - I too don't like setting huge goals and then feeling disappointment) and then down to 140 (which would be lighter than I've ever been as an adult - heck, even as a kid). Please feel free to add me if you're funny, motivated, and active on the boards!
  • hayleyboiteau
    hayleyboiteau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ah! I'm trying to lose 40 lbs! We can do it together!
    Feel free to Add me!
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50-60lbs which will put me where I feel comfortable and happy. I am always looking for more friends. Anyone is welcome to add me. My diary is open to friends.
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) I've been here for 3-4 years on and off. Tried this about 2 times before but gave up. Now been here since Jan 14th 2015. I've lost 7lbs but I think some of it was water weight.

Stats:

Height: 5ft 2"
    SW: 162lbs
    Current weight: 155lbs
    GW: 120 ish

Feel free to add me!! I need all the support I can get, trying so hard to make this time the time I change my life for good!!! Xxx