Planning to lose as much as possible, but still be THAT guy.

Options
Alright, a little back info.
I am around 270lbs, and am 6 feet tall.
Ever since I was a kid, I have had a problem with weight. It started when I was sick as a kid, and prescribed medical steroids. (Not the kind for the gym guys, but for kids with muscle and bone problems.)
Anyways, they made me gain weight. (A good bit)
Now, I am about to be a Senior in highschool, and want to lose some weight. I am 100% healthy. Great heart, low cholesterol, and I eat pretty good. The only problem is my exercise. I am training to become a Network Administrator along with several tech skills I possess. I am on the computer for about 8 hours when I get home from school, which I understand is unhealthy. I have been doing that for about 2 years now, and it shows, a little.
I have ADHD, and run around constantly because of my neglecting parent who does not want to take me for the medication, thinking I just want the medication to have it, due to it's highly known background in the recreational area.

Btw, never given anyone a reason to not trust me.
I am not a fan of doing drugs like that. (I partake in herbal medication ;) once or twice a week, but no one but me knows that.)

I have made it a routine to workout in the morning, for about 10 minutes.
30 situps
10 pushups
about 20 squats

Somehow, this has worked pretty well, and I have lost a bit.
I turn down sweets anytime offered, and only eat healthy foods. Of course, parties can let me have a cheat day, like my girlfriends super bowl party where I ate a bunch of chicken wings, and cocktail weenies.

But sorry for the large introduction.
Just hoping to see fellow users trying to follow my same path, and possibly able to add advice to help me further down the road.

Thank you!

Replies

• nickwallace503
    Options
    Btw, by being THAT guy, I meant, stay the guy that towers over a few people. I like feeling empowered, but I would never hurt anyone, physically, or emotionally.