needing motivation

last week i decided to start hitting the gym 6days a week and its been going well so far. im just always thinking about all the foods i used to eat (fast food and little debbie snacks) and i feel like im going to go back into binging at any time. i really want to keep this up though but ive always been an emotional eater.

Replies

• olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    edited February 2015
    Try to have free days. If I restrict myself from all unhealthy foods I fail. I have been a YO- YO on my weight loss.This time I'm not acting like a rabbit. Maybe try one free day a month or one a week. Depending how much you work out. I work out harder knowing I have that free day coming up. Kind of motivating. :D
  • I haven't paid for my gym membership but I do plan on going in today and start a schedule for working myself out 7 days a week, its hard but I also plan on alternatives. Like treating myself to a healthy smoothie afterwards. Trust me I'm a emotional eater and a habitual eater. The type that'll wat 3 meals in one serving and than want to go out to eat. But I'm depending on this site to help motivate me !!! GL girly. IMA root you on ... You got this 6 days isn't eating but you doing it. Just think about it! There's people out there like me still trying to get pass day ONE!!