how to keep walking in front of junk food!!!!

Options
God, is soo difficult.!!!
But you know what? Think about why you started .
YOU ARE WORTH IT, AND YOU DO NOT NEED THAT STUFF STUCK BETWEEN YOU AND HAPPINESS.
Plus they take your money and make you gain weight. And we don't want that right? Exactly, so keep walking hon ;)

Replies

• beauutyismee
    Options
    Its so hard lol !!!! I been trying to start my diet since the 1st ... And junk food, fast food, and fats food been blind sighting me. But today I'm trying hard to just stay away. Put all my cash on my bank card to resist to just spending that one dollar on a Twinkie lol. (I seriously HAD a problem)
  • htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The lock screen on my phone says: "Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST." It is best to keep it out of sight though. I notice when I am looking at Pinterest (for example) or watching commercials (for food) I am much more tempted than when I don't have that visual.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I tell myself I can have it if I can fit it into my day. if I cant, then I can have it tomorrow.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I smile and think, "Silly snack cake, you have no power over me!"

And I make darn sure I'm not hungry when I go shopping!

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    That is exactly why my quote in my profile says "One Hour at a Time." At work we actually have a snack table where people place the goodies they buy for everyone to share. Donuts, candy, pretzels, chocolate, cookies, chips. All day, everyday...right outside my desk. And it's free. :s
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    htg20 wrote: »
    The lock screen on my phone says: "Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST." It is best to keep it out of sight though. I notice when I am looking at Pinterest (for example) or watching commercials (for food) I am much more tempted than when I don't have that visual..

I'm putting this on my fridge door - thank you xx