135 LBS GONE!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! That is such a cool story, I'm kind of tempted to ask you how you did it… oops, guess I did. As of today, I've lost 52 pounds, when I hit 60 pounds I'll be half way to where I want to be, thinking back to the 10 months it's taken me to get here, I'm exhausted. Sorry to dip into my story but I told you that to come back to my point of congratulations, you've got some scary good dedication! I especially liked the part where you step on the scale and off, and on and off again, and again six more times. You look great, and again, great job!
  • miissnessa
    miissnessa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow your post made me tear up! lol. I'm so glad you decided to get up and do something to change your life and now you are healthy and happy. Keep it up, you're doing a fantastic job!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    the pic in the red shirt looks Photoshopped. If you did lose the weight you say, then congratulation.

I know, and I've come back to this today so many times not knowing what to say. I love that your post is motivational, and your story is great, but the VERY poorly photoshopped picture detracts from that, and that's hugely disappointing.

I wish weight loss had a magic wand in real life like it does in photoshop! I love pizza too damn much

Congrats on the weight loss though.
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Thanks for sharing :)
  • PhoenixEve
    PhoenixEve Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    the pic in the red shirt looks Photoshopped. If you did lose the weight you say, then congratulation.

She did lose the weight... look at the other pics on her profile. She said she cropped the photo in the red shirt because her fiance is in it... he probably had his hand around her and she photoshopped it out so it wouldn't look like she had a man hand?

To the OP - congrats, what a wonderful motivational story. So glad you have learned to find value in yourself. :)
  • myfitnesspal_96
    Options
    congrats! true inspiration!
  • lakeau
    lakeau Posts: 13
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Im inspired by your success!
  • PhoenixEve
    PhoenixEve Posts: 131 Member
    Options

She did lose the weight... look at the other pics on her profile. She said she cropped the photo in the red shirt because her fiance is in it... he probably had his hand around her and she photoshopped it out so it wouldn't look like she had a man hand?

To the OP - congrats, what a wonderful motivational story. So glad you have learned to find value in yourself. :)

Yes I am aware she lost weight, but just don't get the photoshop thing... if her fiance was in the picture, he has 3 options to be in... in front of her breast(close to use covering her breast), in front of her breast(showing her breast even with his chest) or behind her breast... why was her stomach photoshopped? he wouldn't even be close to her stomach in any of those positions. she blended her shirt in to her arm... and notice her leg too is also done... plus notice... no shadow.

She said they were back to back. Imagine that, and his arm behind him, under her arm, and wrapped around her. See it now? I could be wrong, but it seems like that's why those areas are blurred (to remove his arm +hand) I dunno about the leg. Maybe his leg was there?
  • mariahmilan
    mariahmilan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a major accomplishment!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    What a great story. I'm so happy to hear that you were able to turn things around and have created a happy life for your family.
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You're very pretty and look amazing. Congrats
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats!! (:
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing hun well done!!!
    x
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Lovely story <3 And so glad that you're happy now!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wow, fabulous loss! Love how different your face looks now, beautiful cheekbones. great job!
  • dbabyx91
    dbabyx91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    such a great accomplishment! JOB WELL DONE!!!!
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    sorry double post
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and what a great story! Thank you for sharing you are an awesome inspiration :) on a side note, I totally admire that you were able to keep the boobs! Again thank you!
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!