In need of motivated friends who have had some success

Options
JenniferInCt
JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I love mfp. Ive been on for 18days (and counting). I would love to be able to follow some more experienced myf peeps. I am in need of motivation and really want more friends. Support is great here! Im not all take, id also like to offer my support and motivation! Please feel free to friend me, or comment so i can friend you.

A little about me- i want to lose 60-80 lbs. So far, im down 11lbs since the middle of January. I do lots of cardio, and am starting weights on alt days. I just bought a digital scale and am committed to weighing and logging everything. Before that, i measured the best i could.
- Thanks all! Nice to meet you

Replies

• JenniferInCt
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I love mfp. Ive been on for 18days (and counting
  • JenniferInCt
    Options
    Arggg not letting me post it
  • JenniferInCt
    edited February 2015
    Options
    above post edited... Dont know why it sometimes cuts off most of my comments/posts.
  • AntonioP23
    AntonioP23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, look at my diary for ideas
  • JenniferInCt
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thanks guys! Sorry for the technical difficulties
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me, I have about 10 ish more pounds to lose, 40 lost so far!
  • emittto_1
    Options
    If you'd like you can add me :) I've been on and off diets for three years. So far I've lost 50lb and counting. I want to lose 25 more to reach my ideal weight. But I'm getting there! So add me I could be an awesome motivator!
  • thereverie
    thereverie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been on here for about 5 months and I've lost close to 50lbs. It sounds like you are off to a great start. Once you have the basics worked out the hardest part is patience and consistency. You can do it!
  • emmie530
    emmie530 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I love sharing smoothie and juice ideas! We are in this together!
  • JenniferInCt
    Options
    Thanks guys! Ill be sending you all requests.
    Emmie530- oh you are the friend i need!! I just bought a personal blender and a bunch of fixings. Lol now if i can only figure out what to mix that will taste good
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey add me up , I'm supportive and fun !!!! Lmao I've used mfp with great results in the past but had some issues in 2014 gained some weight back but no worries 2015 is our year to win our health back !!!