T25- to Move on or not??

Options
I just did day three of T25. Total body circuit. It totally kicked my *kitten* and I could not keep up even with the modifications. I'm wondering whether I should try that one again tomorrow or continue on in the cycle?

Replies

• Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Help!
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Keep up the cycle, next time around you'll do it better. No one starts out crushing it
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    definitely continue in the cycle. doing the exact same work out two days in a row will just tax the same muscles too much. when you rest is when you get stronger
  • nathanrhea
    nathanrhea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Insanity - another Beach Body workout - and I was in a very similar position. It wasn't until week three I felt I was somewhat able to keep up with the video.

Until then, I had to remind myself how many breaks Shaun T takes during the workouts and I focused not on "keeping up," but on pushing myself to "go harder" than the last time I did the particular video.

Good luck!
  • Cookie108
    Cookie108 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Continue to do it! Don't give up.... I would complete the cycle and take it from there. I am on Day 4! Good luck
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Follow the schedule and next time you'll do better...then better again!
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. That totally makes sense!! Good luck to you all too!!
  • mrsbaileyxx
    mrsbaileyxx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did t25 last year befor i got ill and couldnt carry on. But it really dose work i lost 2stone with it. It is hard to start with and you will feel like your dieing but it dose get easyer in time. Keep it up you will kick its butt and you be so when you do YOU CAN DO IT .
  • mrsbaileyxx
    mrsbaileyxx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Proud *
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Alpha round is all about reaching a basic level of fitness and coordination (so that Beta and Gamma don't completely kick your butt). If you were acing it, it'd be too easy. Just continue with the program and focus on improvement.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Just go on to the next one u will get better I need do the Friday work which is 2 workouts
  • tess453
    tess453 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Keep going! I'm on week 3 and Total Body Circuit still kicks my *kitten* as does lower focus but cardio and speed 1.0 are a bit easier now.

Also stick to doing the selected workouts on the right day. There's a reason they're laid out like they are! I tried to condense mine last week due to being away with work... Turns out your form goes off cos your legs are shot, you struggle more and get demotivated!

Good luck!!
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Keep going!
  • eileendylan
    eileendylan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Continue the workouts as indicated in the program. I would not repeat Total Body Workout tomorrow. I think that it is the most challenging workout in the Alpha series since it works the total body. The first week was tough for me but stick with it. Do the best you can even following the modified routines.... You will see results! I am on my 4th week of T25 and lost 9 lbs so far..... Take it slow and steady. Someone said you can't expect to lose the weight overnight.....it took time to gain the weight. I have to tell myself this so I stay motivated and commited to reaching my goal (want to lose 30 lbs... I know I can since I've done it before!!)
  • eileendylan
    eileendylan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Continue the workouts as indicated in the program. I would not repeat Total Body Workout tomorrow. I think that it is the most challenging workout in the Alpha series since it works the total body. The first week was tough for me but stick with it. Do the best you can even following the modified routines.... You will see results! I am on my 4th week of T25 and lost 9 lbs so far..... Take it slow and steady. Someone said you can't expect to lose the weight overnight.....it took time to gain the weight. I have to tell myself this so I stay motivated and commited to reaching my goal (want to lose 30 lbs... I know I can since I've done it before!!)