Herbal life

Anyone got postive or negative feedback from being on herbal life I've been doing it 3 days as well as the squat challenge and cardio vascular exercise daily

Replies

• janey241985
    janey241985 Posts: 4 Member
    negative feedback..I read a lady died from herbal life
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Another multi-level marketing scam to make people they think they need something other than calories in/calories out to lose weight.
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    I did Herbalife for 2 weeks straight last summer and lost 4.4lbs. I didn't followed the strict guidelines (you should determine how to experiment) but I did do Zumba and walked at least everyday. I wanted to start Herbalife for the discipline and not necessarily for weight loss. i didn't take the cellulose pills but I did drink the tea (I am an avid tea drinker). I think Herbalife helps to give you the discipline necessary for eating in moderation. Some critics say that the daily intake of soy is bad (which an abundance of soy in the body IS bad) but whatever you feel is manageable for you is YOUR call. I recently bought a canister of vanilla and I drink a shake every other morning or so. There is a lot of ways that you can make the shake really tasty too! (peanut butter, strawberries, vanilla extract, banana). Good Luck with your journey!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Another multi-level marketing scam to make people they think they need something other than calories in/calories out to lose weight.

yep! They're banking on desperate people

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    My best friend had to go to the ER because of all the Herbalife products she was taking... her mom was a seller, and I'm so glad I never bought any of that stuff. Oh, and on a side note, she never lost any weight, only gained.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Save your money and eat at a deficit.
  • dianefisher1947
    dianefisher1947 Posts: 35 Member
    I got sick after using for 3 weeks
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    I like eating food; not relying on shakes, supplements, or other weight loss programs that require someone to pay an arm and a leg for their products.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    One of the many MLM's out there along with goji/noni/acai juices. Just putting a lot of money in someone's pocket
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Save your money and eat at a deficit.

This.
  • thoyle2015
    thoyle2015 Posts: 23 Member
    The shakes taste great! But I lost more weight without them. Honestly I would just eat healthy and exercise .
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    I've lost 7ibs in 9 days on the shakes I like them as I feel I can't cheat like I do with other diets

Ah so are you selling them now?

• nicolaferris420
    nicolaferris420 Posts: 17 Member
    Tried HB a few years ago, stuck to the plan (I only had about 20lbs to lose) but I didn't lose a pound! Eating a calorie deficit but still enjoying good food is the way forward for me. I know people who had some success with Herbalife but they had a lot of weight to lose.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Multi level marketing. Good for the seller and his boss. Nobody else
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    This stuff really should be banned by the FDA. The fact that they're allowed to sell it is crazy.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Herbalife is a VERY unethical company.

It is multilevel marketing. I know that in my community, they very intentionally prey on less-educated Latinos.

You can buy tea, protein powder, etc. at the grocery store for less.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    I like it. I was drinking smoothies any way, and using whey protien and thought herbalife tasted better. There are physical clubs you can walk into, and they offer free workouts and fit camps. I like the supported atmosphere that I was introduced to. I started January of this year and have lost 19 lbs so far. I have more energy and I love the taste. I work a lot so quick is good for me. I still eat real food and have special foods on occasion. To each their own. :)

This is not an unbiased review. You can financially benefit from selling this product, as your profile states you are a distributor/consultant.
  • beaskinnyminnie
    beaskinnyminnie Posts: 4 Member
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    I've lost 7ibs in 9 days on the shakes I like them as I feel I can't cheat like I do with other diets

Ah so are you selling them now?

No I'm not selling thbut I'm really enjoying it and finding it very effective that's over a stone I've lost now in 3 weeks and I started there free fit camp on wedensday there it's tough but think I'll like it