Weight loss after 4 c-sections

Options
I just turned 30 this past month and had my last baby last June. I was always the lucky girl who lost weight effortlessly and fit back into all her old clothes within months....... This time, with baby #4, not so much. I'm stuck at 160 which is about 30-40 lbs heavier than I was pre baby. I've lost 5 lbs so far after being on here (yay me!) but I could really use some friends, especially those with csection tummies. It's so hard strengthening those muscles back post surgery. I've accepted that I may never get my abs to look like all the little skinny witches in fitness ads..... But I'm going to try my absolute hardest! I'm hoping to find some mommy fitness pals and motivation buddies

Replies

• kcuevas10
    kcuevas10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I gained over 60 lbs with both of my pregnancies. I lost the weight within months after my first one but the second one took a year and I was pretty frustrated. I was going to boxing and walking but nothing seemed to happen until I added P90x program and shakeology. Now I'm working on getting to my goal weight/body fat % but it's so hard because I love food! lol
  • hlkivett2015
    Options
    Tummy surgeries are the worse :( i know what you mean. I have the same goals. Cannot do anything unless you do cardio, too. I am looking into pilates. Look up pilates vs yoga and google videos for free workouts. Good luck!