Question for my fellow ladies!

Options
2»

Replies

• mpowers9608
    Options
    I agree with others that it's genetics. I've always had large breasts (D cup and 105 lbs back in the day...hated it) so I'm not expecting to lose much of them as I drop these 18lbs. I would love to though!
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I've lost weight everywhere including my chest. Dropped two band sizes and 3 cup sizes after a 41lb loss with about nine more pounds to go to maintenance. I'm very full breasted though so it was a good thing for me. Happy to lose more and willing to give it away for free.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Not a lot you can control on this. I just remeasured last week after 90 pounds down and I am size 12/14 at my hips, size 10 right under my chest, and Kim Kardashian boobs. But that's loads better than what I used to carry.
  • DEJAnoVU
    DEJAnoVU Posts: 37 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I believe it's genetics.
  • DEJAnoVU
    DEJAnoVU Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I lost ~45 pounds at the end of high school and went from a 34 B/C to a 30C.

In the intervening many years, I've been back to within 10-15 pounds of that weight and lost a good chunk of it again (not all, which is a good thing), and stayed 30C the entire time.

So who knows.

Also, if anyone's selling their extra, I'm buying!

Well today's your lucky day. I'm having a 2 for 1 special. Get em while they're hot!