Zumba or 30 Day Shred

Options
Hi all I'm new and need some advice, I'm 163 cm and weigh 92.5. I really need to lose weight before April 2015 as we go on vacation and I don't want to look like this on the photos :'(

I was thinking of doing exercise to lose weight and counting calories, 30 Day Shred sounds awesome for toning but I don't want to be 92.5kg toned woman :| what will work better to lose weight and tone Zumba or 30 day Shred? I don't want to do both atm I'm really unfit :'(

Replies

• cassandralee2591
    Options
    I think zumba would be your better option. They are fun dance workouts that can burn up to a 1000 calories ,and you won't even realize it!
  • CindyCalories
    CindyCalories Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much :) I was just looking at the zumba 10 day challenge schedule and it sounds great so Zumba it is :D
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I'd go with Zumba. But both are great
  • jemmert79
    jemmert79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is awesome, it mixes cardio and strength , but if you are wanting to do mostly cardio then zumba is good for that
  • sarahcowell3
    Options
    30 day shred isn't just for toning. It is a high intensity interval training so you burn fat and tone. It can be used to tone and lose wait and only takes 20 mins to half an hour out of your day. I love it. But if your likely to be more motivated by a workout with some music then go for zumba.
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Do both if you can manage it, just don't do 30 DS everyday! I have both actually and I can totally tell you that 30 DS KICKS YOUR *kitten*!! You can lose up to 20lbs in the the 30 days if you did it the way your supposed to. I however have never made it passed rnd 1 cause I'm so outta shape! I just bought Zumba exhilarate and am starting tomorrow!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Neither one will accomplish what you want - that gets taken care of in the kitchen.
  • CindyCalories
    CindyCalories Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanx for all the replies I know Shred is awesome I have done that in 2012, wow thats a really long time ago, and it worked for me but I used to be more in shape, right now Shred is killing me haha, I will definitely do Shred again I love Jillian Michaels, I just think Zumba is more fun now that I'm super lazy -_- but will never forget what Jillian did for me in 2012 ;)