Bulking

Options
2»

Replies

• Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    elfman5150 wrote: »
    "All food, be it ice cream, rice, butter, steak, chicken, oatmeal, blueberries, Little Debbie cakes, will ultimately be broken down into it's basic components. Carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen, amino acids, etc. To label food as 'good' or 'bad' is just ignorance of how our bodies work."

-Me

Nice. Someone told me arsenic was bad for me. Idiots. If they only knew what you told me.

Now someone's going to tell you taking a selfie while driving is bad for you too.

Nice.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Yea, since I was clearly advocating taking arsenic and poison. Paint with lead is also truly good for curing dysentery, don't you know? Gosh I love it when people take what someone else says to the extreme, and feel like they've won the argument. But I'll let you believe that.

I'm also going to go ahead and bet that you haven't taken any biochem, anatomy and physiology, or even basic cell bio courses before. If you had, you wouldn't get so hot-headed over what I said. But hey, if you want to go ahead and eat organic, grass-fed, raw cow liver, be my guest.

Hot-headed...hardly. I think it's sad when people get consumed and mad over writing on the internet.

And the whole "go ahead and bet that you haven't taken any biochem, anatomy and physiology, or even basic cell bio courses before" is overplayed. Everyone uses some variation of the statement when trying to prove a point.

Stay cool daddy-o B)

XD I guess you stay off message boards then!

rqgppvnopfhe.jpg

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    "All food, be it ice cream, rice, butter, steak, chicken, oatmeal, blueberries, Little Debbie cakes, will ultimately be broken down into it's basic components. Carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen, amino acids, etc. To label food as 'good' or 'bad' is just ignorance of how our bodies work."

-Me

Nice. Someone told me arsenic was bad for me. Idiots. If they only knew what you told me.

nice straw man….
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Yea, since I was clearly advocating taking arsenic and poison. Paint with lead is also truly good for curing dysentery, don't you know? Gosh I love it when people take what someone else says to the extreme, and feel like they've won the argument. But I'll let you believe that.

I'm also going to go ahead and bet that you haven't taken any biochem, anatomy and physiology, or even basic cell bio courses before. If you had, you wouldn't get so hot-headed over what I said. But hey, if you want to go ahead and eat organic, grass-fed, raw cow liver, be my guest.

Hot-headed...hardly. I think it's sad when people get consumed and mad over writing on the internet.

And the whole "go ahead and bet that you haven't taken any biochem, anatomy and physiology, or even basic cell bio courses before" is overplayed. Everyone uses some variation of the statement when trying to prove a point.

Stay cool daddy-o B)

So- you have nothing of value to add to this thread. Leave.

also- context and dosage means everything. Because in context no- it's not really bad for you. Much like everything else we put in our pie holes quantity matters.

Currently 18 years old and weighing 61.9 kg too

OP- you're 18. And bulking- fit as much food into that thing you call a mouth as you possible can- and lift EVERYTHING.

Sleep EVERYTHING.

lather rinse. repeat.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options

-Me

So logic isn't your strong suit I can see that.
  • _sambaxter
    _sambaxter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Calm down lads was only asking for some ideas
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    _sambaxter wrote: »
    Calm down lads was only asking for some ideas

Just eat what you like and increase your intake by 100 per day every week or two till you see consistent gains. It's not too difficult. :)
  • _sambaxter
    _sambaxter Posts: 5 Member
    Options