Just had a truly horrible day, and I need help.

Options
13»

Replies

• DeWoSa
    DeWoSa Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I

I will keep that photo as my before photo. I will weigh in and take all of my measurements today, and I will go out and buy healthy foods today. And I will start tomorrow.

Thank you again, everybody, for your support and encouragement. I will update my status regularly, and keep you posted.

Please take everyone's advice to heart and don't change your diet too drastically. All foods can be enjoyed as long as you are eating them in moderation.

And weigh and measure your food religiously!

• DeWoSa, I won't be changing my diet too drastically. I will definitely still be eating all foods, but in moderation.

And you can be sure that I will weigh and measure all of my portions religiously. I am a mathematician - I teach and study maths, and I am aiming to get a PhD in maths and become an academic. Numbers are my life, and I pay a lot of attention to detail. So I will be VERY careful when it comes to weighing and measuring food.
  • librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yes I really do understand how you feel. Seeing yourself in a picture and not liking what you see can make you feel awful. That was me a year ago. But now if you're ready to lose some of that weight, be kind to yourself. Eat wholesome foods that you truly enjoy. and find activities that you enjoy enough to make exercising your priority. You WILL be able to run to those shows and climb stairs without losing your breath. You won't believe how much energy you have after losing even just 10 pounds! I've lost 67 and even though I have another 20-30 to lose, I feel fantastic! And I like my pictures now!
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You most certainly have come to the right place and now that you have hit that rock bottom place, the only way is up!

Join us on our journeys, through our ups and downs, our successes and sets backs and with perseverance you will ultimately succeed, baby step, by baby step you will lose the weight and regain the confidence and love you once had for yourself.

Add me if you like and join a group of lovely, determined and motivated ladies who have a lot to lose and so much more to gain