Losing post baby weight

Options
2»

Replies

• PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    Was 185 when I delivered, now 153. Want to get back into my old size 6 jeans, whatever weight that will be. I'm also having breast reduction surgery at the end of the year so I want my belly to match my new smaller chest :)

ETA: My son is 8 months old, and I am back to my pre-preg weight but still have kind of a gut. And my pre-preg weight was also my highest adult weight so I have more to go.

I've had two reductions myself, yes losing weight does help big time with proportions looking right. I've always even hourglass shaped just very large breasts so I'm prone to them. I know we can all do this together!
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    Let's share what's worked so far..

I bought a sports waist trainer lost 7lbs in one week but boy was it hard with a new baby to breath lol I gave it up
    I tried dieters tea lost 4 lbs more but it's not a long term fix
    Detox baths are nice Epsom salt & baking soda w/ essential oil & Apple cider vinegar helps a bit

Anyone else?

Sounds like you should just rely on you, appropriate amount of calories to power your body, right ratio of protein/carb/fat for weight loss, sleep, water, relax and you will be just fine

• PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    That's exactly what I'm doing, thanks
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    Let me give you a bit of my background so we can get better aquainted.

I started out as a power lifter in high school up until college competitively & by my 2nd child. After that got Into to fitness again "weight training" I was going to enter in a fitness modeling competition but my long hours at my job "graveyard" local hospital changed my workout routines & sleep patterns. So I just settled into looking great instead of competing. Just had my 3rd baby & my body's back down a bit passed pre baby but I'd like to be 130-135 before I begin weight training again. This way I'm building back up & not having to lose body fat & extra pounds while doing so.
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    Trying to loose pregnancy weight also.. My son is 4 months.. I was 170 after giving birth to him and currently I'm 150.. Trying to loose 10-20 pounds..

Welcome! I'm sure we can all lose the pounds together
  • jemmamull
    jemmamull Posts: 4
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sorry, I wasn't mean to write in here!