Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

A question for the guys, boobs or butt & legs?

Options

Replies

• AnthonyThrashD_
    AnthonyThrashD_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    boobs, they don't have to be big, a nice pushup bra and cleavage seriously disrupts my thought processes
  • Gngr09
    Gngr09 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    guitarrckr wrote: »
    Out of those three choices....its butt then boobs.
    But the first thing I notice is the eyes....windows to the soul, along with the lips (smile) and hair....
    And loves me some green eyed redheads....lol

Oh and I guess she needs all her teeth...bahahaha. :)
    guitarrckr wrote: »
    Out of those three choices....its butt then boobs.
    But the first thing I notice is the eyes....windows to the soul, along with the lips (smile) and hair....
    And loves me some green eyed redheads....lol

Oh and I guess she needs all her teeth...bahahaha. :)

Green eyes and red hair huh? :)
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    More of a package kind of guy. I like all 3 when they go nice together. But a really nice but does distract.
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Yes please
  • mk11wagn
    mk11wagn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Booty all the way!!!!
  • bigfootjay
    bigfootjay Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I like all the above. How ever butts trump.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Yes,yes & yes please ....& a Diet Coke
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    I mean butts are great, bewbs are great, and legs are great....maybe it's age creeping up on me, but I prefer a hot personality....I like a fit body, but the details are just details. So I don't sweat the petty stuff (and don't pet the sweaty stuff either...)
    Give me the total package
  • Thatguyfrom215
    Thatguyfrom215 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    *kitten* are for *kitten* to come out of, boobs are for milk to be sucked out from. I'm more interested in who you are. Not what you look like. Everyone looks good in their own way.
  • Jay_d2020
    Jay_d2020 Posts: 2,924 Member
    Options
    Legs and booty
  • GoldGlover89
    GoldGlover89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    All please.
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    DJ7203 wrote: »
    A question for all the Men on here. Do most guys these days just prefer legs & booty over boobs? I notice that if I wear a revealing top nobody gives me a second glance. And I have a lovely set of boobs, paid very good money for them. However if I wear anything that shows my legs every guy in a ten mile radius is hounding me. So do guys just prefer the lower half of ladies these days? Just curious.

Nothing sexier than an intelligent redhead. (In case my wife is reading.)

But seriously, fitness and intelligence are sexy, period.
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    I think a nice combo of all 3 is best :)
  • Jaystone84
    Jaystone84 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Butt and legs
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Easy answer here, butt by a large margin. Legs are not really part of the equation unless they're overtly large or twigs and they stand out, they're just legs. Unless they're used seductively in a pose or something. Boobs are just boobs, a handful is too much to me so I don't really "check them out".

NOW!!! A woman in yoga pants with a shapely firmed bum? Like my eyes don't work anymore and they just stay pinned on the bum and my brain has to try and convince my eyes "Okay stop it this is rude, we need to avert you .. stupid eyes in a different direction, okay, we're going to make you look ...in a different direction here, are you ready for this?.. avert...... in 3......2......." "okay ugh, that didn't work."
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Long shapely legs have always been what works for me.
  • BeersForAll
    BeersForAll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    "She's got legs....
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    hands down, it's the ta-tas.
    The curve of the flesh as it adorns the chest, the bounce or jiggle at a touch or wiggle. Perky lil rose bud protrusions, or hershey kissed shaped, or any in between. Perfectly sized for the cup of your hands or mouth, or the space between them, when you push them about.
    yeah, it's the ta-tas.
  • OliverRaningerVegan
    OliverRaningerVegan Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    6xe7ltpic2ah.png
    boobs
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I like a great chest, broad shoulders and guns... oh, was that not a question for me?

You called?