Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

A question for the guys, boobs or butt & legs?

Options

Replies

• Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Logan3265 wrote: »
    Face>Feet>Butt>Boobs>Legs
    Why are feet even a factor?! -cries-

You foot ppl srsly scare me xD lolz
    Haha, like the creepy pm from the guy who wanted to lick my toes! :o

Ewwww, girl, I'm soooo sorry!!!
    -gag-

LOL
    Still not as bad as the guy who wanted to lick my armpits!

O.O

I hope you have creep repellant.. If not, I'll offer to concoct a bottle of it for ya!
    Haha, it's called the block button!!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »

Lol I don't mind foot fetishists (not my thing but I can roll with it) I knew a guy who had a thing for women's boots - that was a little odd.

Feet should not go into mouths D:
    Just like bumholes.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

Oh jeez, least it wasn't face to face. Would you have known where to hide your face? Like, really??

Some people have got the strangest fetishes :(
  • Logan3265
    Options
    Woah, now. I don't bother random girls for their feet or anything...I'm not creepy...those people ruin it and make people like me look bad.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options

Oh jeez, least it wasn't face to face. Would you have known where to hide your face? Like, really??

Some people have got the strangest fetishes :(
    Face to face? I would throat punch a *kitten* :|
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Woah, now. I don't bother random girls for their feet or anything...I'm not creepy...those people ruin it and make people like me look bad.

Oh, okay. You mean as in.. To look at, yeah?
    PHEWWW. LOL.
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »

Lol I don't mind foot fetishists (not my thing but I can roll with it) I knew a guy who had a thing for women's boots - that was a little odd.

Feet should not go into mouths D:
    Just like bumholes.

I disagree. I have had to put foot to a** on more than one occasion in my life. I don't think I am alone in this.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Face to face? I would throat punch a *kitten* :|

I would pay money to see this.
  • Logan3265
    Logan3265 Posts: 79
    edited February 2015
    Options
    All I'm saying is messaging random girls trying to do anything is creepy, especially more taboo stuff. And I'm not like that, so you shouldn't be scared of guys that can find a girls feet cute. And for me, they have to be clean, look nice, be shaped nice....it's not like I just am into any
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    I'm a boobs and butt girl, anything that's squeezable :p

Whewwww so hot :)
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options
    All I'm saying is messaging random girls trying to do anything is creepy, especially more taboo stuff. And I'm not like that, so you shouldn't be scared of guys that can find a girls feet cute. And for me, they have to be clean, look nice, be shaped nice....it's not like I just am on
    I have very cute feet, but getting a PM from someone not on your FL asking to lick your toes right off the bat is weird, now if we were talking for awhile and then you wanted to start by licking my toes and working your way up that's a totally different story ;)
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options

Why do you think I want you??? You have the total package B)

• Logan3265
    Options
    Exactly! I did not mean to take this thread over with this. Lmao. Back to the topic...butt over boobs all the way.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Why do you think I want you??? You have the total package B)
    Darn.. Curious me now lmao!
  • David2788
    David2788 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    All I'm saying is messaging random girls trying to do anything is creepy, especially more taboo stuff. And I'm not like that, so you shouldn't be scared of guys that can find a girls feet cute. And for me, they have to be clean, look nice, be shaped nice....it's not like I just am on
    I have very cute feet, but getting a PM from someone not on your FL asking to lick your toes right off the bat is weird, now if we were talking for awhile and then you wanted to start by licking my toes and working your way up that's a totally different story ;)

I think that's what he is saying. People who just say 'let me lick your toes' are just plain weird! Anyone who actually has a foot fetish would never start with Hi - I like feet.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

5226565c27798af80e34a62a595a2ed8.png

LOL. I had to.

PlZ no keel meh.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options

LOL. I had to.

PlZ no keel meh.

Omg lmao
  • Logan3265
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA OMFG DYING
  • David2788
    David2788 Posts: 94 Member
    Options

LOL. I had to.

PlZ no keel meh.

Omg lmao

you should send that back to the guy who PM'd you!
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    I know you guys read it in his voice. There's NOOOO way you did not!! LOL