20 pounds gone in 38 days!!

Options
bigd66218
bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
I first started on my fitness pal on January 1st at 278lbs. and today I weighed-in at 258 lbs. This is a drastic weight loss watching my diet and increasing my exercise level. I know I can hit my goal weight of 218 lbs. this year. Every day is a challenge to continue this journey. Remain positive, committed and driven to succeed and you can achieve the impossible. :)

Replies

• berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • FeelGoodNow13
    FeelGoodNow13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • jguykema
    jguykema Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I also started on the first and I'm down 25. Stay disciplined and doing what you're doing. The progress I've made is my biggest encouragement when temptations arise. Keep it up!
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OMG!! This is amazing! My first goal is to lose 20 pounds and my birthday is exactly one month from today. I am hoping to reach my 2nd tier by then (215-I am currently 219). If I lose more than that by March 7th, I would be so happy but I am just trying to take it one day at a time. Some days I go over my limit but I am working on my discipline everyday. Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • pjcfrancis
    pjcfrancis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I started in early December when my sister gave me a Fitbit for my birthday. I joined MFP after I overheard someone talking about how much easier it is to record food on MFP, which I also found true. Now I can be more accurate about my calories. I've lost 22 lbs in about 60 days and have 10 to go in my goal. With the next pound I lose, I will officially be in the "healthy" BMI range. I've done this before, so my real goal is to maintain my lifestyle changes (skipping high cal snacks and continuing to exercise daily).
  • Sweet_Pea4
    Sweet_Pea4 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well done :) awesome
  • bigd66218
    Options
    pjcfrancis wrote: »
    I started in early December when my sister gave me a Fitbit for my birthday. I joined MFP after I overheard someone talking about how much easier it is to record food on MFP, which I also found true. Now I can be more accurate about my calories. I've lost 22 lbs in about 60 days and have 10 to go in my goal. With the next pound I lose, I will officially be in the "healthy" BMI range. I've done this before, so my real goal is to maintain my lifestyle changes (skipping high cal snacks and continuing to exercise daily).

That's awesome that you are so close to hitting the healthy "BMI" range. I was able to achieve that 12 years ago and maintained it for nearly 3 years. I still need to lose 40 more pounds to hit that number. This time I WILL maintain it! :)
  • Brenda196351
    Options
    that's awesome.
  • zmac1018
    Options
    bigd66218 wrote: »
    I first started on my fitness pal on January 1st at 278lbs. and today I weighed-in at 258 lbs. This is a drastic weight loss watching my diet and increasing my exercise level. I know I can hit my goal weight of 218 lbs. this year. Every day is a challenge to continue this journey. Remain positive, committed and driven to succeed and you can achieve the impossible. :)

• zmac1018
    Options
    Wow!!!! That is awsome may I ask please what did you eat? Thank you
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    zmac1018 wrote: »
    Wow!!!! That is awsome may I ask please what did you eat? Thank you
    I know you didn't ask me, but the OP's diary is open. I took a quick look and I see fruits, veggies, granola, pizzas, Cake, and other yummy stuff! 2500 or something like that calories a day.
  • bigd66218
    Options
    I have an open diary, my diet is still changing but the last 2 days my daughter's birthday upset the balance a bit with deep dish pizza. Hopefully, I can flush out the sodium and weight gain over the next couple of days. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!