Looking for new friends

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Sheri, I'm 30, and I have a lot of weight to lose. I have used MFP before and was fairly successful but none of my previous attempts have lasted long term. I don't want to diet, I want to change my lifestyle. I would like to lose 100 lbs but right now I'm happy with any loss. I would love some new friends! My diary is open and I like checking out other diaries for new ideas. Anybody want a new friend?? Add me!

Replies

• shemsuu
    shemsuu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri, I would like to lose 100 as well. I will add you, anyone else is free to add me too .
  • jonesm97
    jonesm97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in the boat as you are. We can be "encouraging friends". Friend request me??? Good luck to ya. This is my first time around.
  • Ogopogo
    Ogopogo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have lost 21 since January 1 and have more than 100 to go. Glad to have friends along the journey as well. :)
  • Sheri6118
    Sheri6118 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add shemsuu and ogopogo! Jonesm97 I'm not sure how to add friends from the app. :(
  • ayalad445
    Options
    Hi Sheri! I'm the same boat as well and I'm sure with encouragement from all the boat will only keep floating :D add me if you would like