p90x3 anyone?

Options
I have been doing very poorly with my weight loss goals. I seem to get unmotivated by the smallest things.. I want to start p90x3, and was wondering if anyone wanted to start this workout program with me..

Replies

• Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have been doing very poorly with my weight loss goals. I seem to get unmotivated by the smallest things.. I want to start p90x3, and was wondering if anyone wanted to start this workout program with me..

Can you pls tell me what is p90x3 ?
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have the set and I've been wanting to do it. Just can't get motivated to do it alone! I need the accountability! So I'm very interested.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it at the mo, love Tony Horton!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I particularly prefer Insanity with Shaun T better. I've been doing it for about 6 weeks this time around.
  • Katerina9408
    Options
    Does he offeres free versions ? Do I have to buy the CDs ?
  • Katerina9408
    Options
    Can someone suggest me long (like more then 30 min or an hour) and intense workout on You Tube that burns a lot ?
  • Purity4all
    Options
    Hi I just ordered P90X3 I would love to do it with some one it would be great please friend me if you want motivation!
  • Purity4all
    Options
    I have the set and I've been wanting to do it. Just can't get motivated to do it alone! I need the accountability! So I'm very interested.
    Hey Shull Rachel we can do it together if you want.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Can someone suggest me long (like more then 30 min or an hour) and intense workout on You Tube that burns a lot ?

Running.... Free and you can do it for as long as you like to get the burn you want!
  • alt5213
    Options
    I'm doing the original P90x. I just have no clue how to add it to exercises on this app.
  • DirtKrazy1
    DirtKrazy1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    With the p90x3 do i need to buy additional items for the work out to start out besides the cds?
  • akhilc
    akhilc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Started p90x3 two weeks back ..woot woot! (I love it)
    DirtKrazy1 wrote: »
    With the p90x3 do i need to buy additional items for the work out to start out besides the cds?
    Make sure you have
    a. Pull up bar
    b. Some weights(different sizes).. I recommend some adjustable weights
    c. Pushup bars (not required, but it just helps in taking strain off your wrists)
    d. Yoga mat
    I think, that's pretty much it
  • akhilc
    akhilc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If any of you do take on the p90x3 program, remember nutrition is the key to success!. Make sure you have a good nutrition plan laid out before you take on the program.
    If any of you has started on the program already, could you share how your early results look like? (don't really trust tony's test group results :P)
  • royalcelum
    Options
    I'll be starting p90x3 next Monday (the 16th). Definitely interested in accountability on the food side of things!