who's got the longest mfp logging in streak?

Options

Replies

• SexyHealthyFit175
    SexyHealthyFit175 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I will hit 730 days (2 years) next week.

For those of you discouraged with shorter tenures remember that we all started somewhere. I firmly believe it is my consistent logging, even on days when I'm way over calories, that enabled me to successfully lose weight, meet my goal, and transition into maintenance.

That is awesome!
  • SexyHealthyFit175
    Options
    tiggersmum wrote: »
    cato8992 wrote: »
    Dam i though 6 days in a row was something. .

It is something...Everyone here has been where you are...

Agreed !!
  • SexyHealthyFit175
    Options
    I was over 600 before I gave up and deleted my other account ....on this account tomorrow will be 30 and I promised myself I will not give up this time around :D

That's a great goal!
  • MamawChristy
    MamawChristy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today I hit 730 days!! Started 2 years ago! :) For times I'm on vacation I've I always checked in on my phone. It's just a habit now!
  • laurenjennifer1987mfp
    Options
    I'm on a 9 day streak, so, errm.... yeah... not the longest! I'm finding it quite pleasant so far though, so I'm hopeful I will be continuing :smile:
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Considering you can just reset the number now it doesn't really mean anything. Good for yourself to keep you accountable but if you have a low number you shouldn't feel bad about it at all. Any string of days is progress.
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    563 days + 100 days from early in the process when I was learning how to work with MFP.
    SuggaD wrote: »
    How do folks log in on vacation? When I'm on vacation, I'm on vacation = no internet!
    @SuggaD If you have no internet access then log it in an old fashion notebook - this helps keep you honest and when you get back to your home just log it all in. Then use the Counter Reset to correct your Counter.
    Remember always be brutally honest - you may not log that Special Snack in your Food Diary but your Body will always automatically Log it.
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    For those of you discouraged with shorter tenures remember that we all started somewhere. I firmly believe it is my consistent logging, even on days when I'm way over calories, that enabled me to successfully lose weight, meet my goal, and transition into maintenance.

Yes @WinoGelato Nailed it. A weekend Family event does not destroy the long term goals. In fact I believe the consistent logging on days when you are over calorie goal are very important as they show you where you need to focus a little more attention.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    juliet3455 wrote: »
    563 days + 100 days from early in the process when I was learning how to work with MFP.
    SuggaD wrote: »
    How do folks log in on vacation? When I'm on vacation, I'm on vacation = no internet!
    @SuggaD If you have no internet access then log it in an old fashion notebook - this helps keep you honest and when you get back to your home just log it all in. Then use the Counter Reset to correct your Counter.
    Remember always be brutally honest - you may not log that Special Snack in your Food Diary but your Body will always automatically Log it.
    WinoGelato wrote: »

Yes @WinoGelato Nailed it. A weekend Family event does not destroy the long term goals. In fact I believe the consistent logging on days when you are over calorie goal are very important as they show you where you need to focus a little more attention.

Hey thanks! I had forgotten about this post but it is a year later and I'm still maintaining my streak (and my weight loss!). 1100 or so days and happen to be on one of those family weekends now so I don't sweat it if I'm over goal.
  • chrismcstu
    chrismcstu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Currently at 853 days and counting.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Definitely not me...I've never really paid attention to it, nor have I ever thought of my log in streak as something all that important to my health and fitness...but then again, I haven't logged or otherwise kept a diary in over three years so I'm mostly here for the shenanigans.
  • rmaynard310
    rmaynard310 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 1103 consecutive days. I know that's not a record, but it has helped me to lose weight, then maintain my weight for the last three years. :)
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    338 straight days or logging my food and exercise
  • taylordeshaned
    taylordeshaned Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Currently at 1000 had almost forgot to go into App hit it on Oct 7(yesterday) at 11:50P.M.
  • nakhlani
    nakhlani Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI..
    Woooow for all..
    1300 + days up to date almost week..
    >:)
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Currently on 1359
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    As of today 1527 days of logging and still counting, I started Sept 9th 2012 :)
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I am over 1,000 but I have a friend over 1,500 No catching up there
  • apostlePD
    apostlePD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at 800