EAS protein shakes

Replies

• What do YALL think about the EAS shakes? They are very good! I've tried the strawberry banana and PB banana. I was worried ab them tasting horrible but they taste and smell good! This is my day 2.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I like the EAS AdvantEdge shakes. 100-110 calories and 17 grams protein. I split them between two days, each half goes in my morning coffee for after my lifting session:) I've tried chocolate, vanilla, and cafe caramel.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Their soy protein powder is my favorite.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited February 2015
    I like EAS Complete Protein powder, since it's available locally at WalMart for a good price, and has added vitamins (if that's important to you all, every little bit helps, IMHO). Oh, and it doesn't suck, taste or texture wise. Maybe it blends a little better, as it's a blend of milk and soy proteins. I just mix mine with water, with some dark leafy greens (kale or spinach, e.g.) blended in to make sure I get that stuff in my diet.

ETA: Whoops, this is the "Gaining Weight" forum. Explains the PB, banana, and heavy whipping cream, lol. But, my comment still stands--EAS makes a decent, palatable protein powder to fill in dietary gaps.