EMAILS

I like that we can post...but I want to make friends that I can encourage and that can encourage me. If so feel free to email. :)

drbaca83@gmail.com
or
deb83@tmo.blackberry.net

Replies

• I like that we can post...but I want to make friends that I can encourage and that can encourage me. If so feel free to email. :)

drbaca83@gmail.com
    or
    deb83@tmo.blackberry.net
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Feel free to email me anytime! cardgrl@hotmail.com
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Here's mine... ********
  • LadyZoe
    LadyZoe Posts: 36 Member
    this is mine.... *************
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Hi folks - I'd actually recommend against posting your email address up here. There are spam bots that go around to different websites around the internet, read your email address off of a web page, and start sending you spam.

If you've changed your mind and want me to delete your email address from this post, just let me know.

I really really want to add a messaging system here so that you can send messages to one another through the site. It's one of my top priorities, but there are a few other things I really need to do first. I'll definitely try to get to it as soon as I can though so that you can send messages to one another or share contact info without having to expose your email address to the world.

Hope that helps.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Hey Mike,

First off... thank you, thank you, thank you! What a fantastic thing you've done here!

Second, I did post my email addres under another topic in reply to someone else asking about the FIRM workout series.

Can you please erase that for me?

Appreciating everything you've done - keep up the great work!
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Well, I'm taking Mike's advice and not posting my email address but I do have a myspace page.

myspace.com/jasbella4
  • deniseduarte
    deniseduarte Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am new to this and already can tell this is going to be great. Here is mine dmilho_2002@yahoo.com
  • kimford28
    oops! Thanks for letting us know Mike. Can you take mine off for me?
  • LadyZoe
    LadyZoe Posts: 36 Member
    Oops! Can you take mine off too please.. Thank you so much for the awesome site!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    OK removed. I'll do my best to get the messaging system up ASAP!
  • kimford28
    Skinner_me... if you see a friend request on your myspace page... it's me:)
  • would love to talk too...always need encouragement....www.myspace.com/apoetgoddess