Hello!!! I Need to be accountable

Options
Hello,
I've been on here before and had quit but I have been yoyo dieting for years and I have finally decided not to take anymore diet pills, plans, etc. I had gained about 30lbs in the last 4 months due to an undiagnosed gluten intolerance/sensitivity. I also am not sleeping more than just a few hours a night, I have a sleep study at the beginning of March.
Since I've cut out gluten, I've noticed a lot of positive changes such as no more heartburn and no more headaches that last 3 days straight. I have not gained any weight but I haven't lost any since going gluten free either. I know part of my problem is the foods I eat. I have a very busy and hectic life so I like granola bars, frozen meals, etc. Unfortunately I cannot have these foods any longer so I've been resorting to corn chips, plain ice cream, cheeses, etc. stuff that is still quick but so totally unhealthy. I'm not sleeping and feel like a walking zombie so I look for the quick, easy stuff.

I would like to start my journey again and lose 50 lbs. I would like to have some friends on here that would make me accountable exercising and eating appropriately.

If you wanting to lose weight, exercise and/or maintain weight, I'd love to be your fitnesspal friend.