New to the forums

Options
Hey, all. I started using MFP in 2011 and didn't stick to it for long. I was thin until I was about 16-17 and active with playing sports; I let laziness, apathy, and the powers of technology to keep me indoors. I'm 24 now and decided to make real change with my weight. I was sick of being fat and unhealthy. I started on September 4, 2014 and to date I have lost 20.7 lbs with three to go. I welcome the structure that MFP provides. I'm so much happier and more confident than I was 5 months ago. The jeans I was wearing no longer fit; I'm excited to go buy new clothes. I can wear size small shirts and sweatpants as opposed to mediums. A soccer jersey that I got for Christmas is a men's small and it fits very well! Life is not as exhausting because I have energy to go about my day.

I decided to finally start posting here as I inch closer to my goal weight. I hope to gain and give advice/knowledge on this process that we're all going through. I want this to stick and not crash back into old and unhealthy habits. See you guys around.