Progress so far. :)

Options
2»

Replies

• sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    20lbs is awesome! You're doing great and you look great. Keep up the good work :smile:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Well Done Girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    20 LBS is alot, especially when you aren't that big to start with so celebrate!! How do you upload pics to put in a message???
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    WTG!

For me, when i add pics, i add them to photobucket, then copy the code, the image one (usually last of 4 codes) into my thread, hth
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention to you that one of my goals (a ways out there... after I lose the weight I regained from my last weight loss!) is to go from 170 (my lowest weight in the past few years) to 158 (where I can just be "overweight"!). It was really encouraging to me to see the differences of those 2 weights! My eventual goal is 130 as well, so I can't wait to see your progress over the next few months!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Great job hun. u looks stunning!! Keep up the good work and that last 20 pounds will just fall off :wink: !!
  • MarkH47201
    Options
    great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!