Im only interested in wealthy men

Options
2»

Replies

• Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I'm only interested in myself. I think the next person I marry is going to be me. I'm funny, smart, kind, selfless, and attractive. BAM, perfect match. B)
  • jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I'm only interested in myself. I think the next person I marry is going to be me. I'm funny, smart, kind, selfless, and attractive. BAM, perfect match. B)

Yourself should get to know myself. I think they would get along
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Sigh.

Yes. When not being facetious I always capitalize the first letter of a sentence. I also use an apostrophe when writing "I'm"...unlike certain MFPers who are only interested in younger women.

Which is not to say that a suite at the St. Regis isn't nicer than a room at the Motel 6, but yes, my original post was made with my tongue planted firmly in cheek.

So glad to hear it. For what it's worth, the younger woman thing doesn't hold true for everyone. I was thirty last year when I had a great relationship with a woman eighteen years older than me. It was the first relationship I've ever had where I never felt like I was leaving my partner behind in the conversation, or having to make things more accessible for her. I'll take dinner with someone with a couple more wrinkles who's really come into her identity over getting blank looks from a life size Barbie all night long any time.

By the way, I know there are very interesting and intelligent younger women out there, no need to rip me for reverse ageism ^_^