Insanity!

Options
Yesterday I went to an introductory Insanity workout at my Y. It was "only" 40 minutes, but at the end, even my socks were soaked with sweat. :D I modified most of the jumping and the instructor was telling people in the class to watch me if they didn't want to do all the level II exercises.

What an incredible workout, nonetheless!

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I have Insanity on DVD, and will be starting month 2 tomorrow morning! The results have been absolutely amazing! This workout is not for the weak. It takes so much mental strength just to put the DVD in and not make excuses.

By far the hardest workout I have tried yet. Even if you modify the moves and take a ton of breaks, it still will kick your *kitten*!
  • dorotaibbo
    Options
    Hi, I just completed 1st week of insanity and I'm very happy with the results. I agree it's not for everyone. Looking forward to week 2 xx
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Have done the dvds and doing max 30 version of it now but Id love to take the class in person tbh.
  • cheflaurawalke
    cheflaurawalke Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    lingo10 wrote: »
    Have done the dvds and doing max 30 version of it now but Id love to take the class in person tbh.

My brother is an insanity instructor... The classes are kick *kitten*. 50 minutes of sweat and endurance... Best work out by far. He lets me burn Copies of his instructor dvd's, which by the way are completely different than the set you buy for home.
  • hjdaniels8
    hjdaniels8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Insanity was my first beachbody program I ever had, and by far it is still my favorite! I love their other programs but nothing makes me drenched like insanity! And you feel Sooo good after!! You go girl! Stick with it!:) they just came out with insanity: max30 after you complete insanity give the new one a try! It's killer!
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    lingo10 wrote: »

My brother is an insanity instructor... The classes are kick *kitten*. 50 minutes of sweat and endurance... Best work out by far. He lets me burn Copies of his instructor dvd's, which by the way are completely different than the set you buy for home.

Yeah I know the instructor dvds, havent gotten my hands on any, like some ppl get their hands on the turbo kick ones. I cant wait to try.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I can't go this week, but am definitely going to try it again for a full class. :D #iamagluttenforpunishment.