Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

breakfast help pleas :)

Hi all just looking for some low carb high energy breakfast ideas?
Thanks

Replies

• dragonmaster69
    dragonmaster69 Posts: 131 Member
    Hm....I tend to eat the same breakfast each morning. Pretty low in carbs I guess, but I don't eat it for that reason. I eat two eggs (fried in either cooking spray or extra virgin olive oil) with sour cream, cheese, and a wholelotta sriracha.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    I love me some eggs with green chili, salsa and avocado.
  • nicepurple
    nicepurple Posts: 17 Member
    I like using avocado to spread on my toast in replacement of margarine.
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    I like what Dragon and Cookie said.

Im a little different in that I like eating dinner for breakfast. I suffer eating sausage (pork or turkey) and eggs but I hate it. I prefer chicken / salad with a hard boiled egg or avocado. Also celery or lettuce with tuna (or peanut butter with the celery).

Personally I could do a smoked sausage (pork or turkey) and veggies grill mix or homemade chicken soup. Tacos are also a net protein.

My best day since Ive been tracking is chicken / salad for breakfast, tuna for lunch, and chili for dinner.
  • allyjay425
    allyjay425 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks guys I love eggs and I love avocado so this is good news :smiley:
  • saraphim41
    saraphim41 Posts: 205 Member
    Jim, how are tacos a net protein? And what is a net protein? I'm new at this.
  • jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    I made quiche this morning. Turkey bacon, spinach, fat free cheddar, eggbeaters, low fat milk, onions, garlic, and a little bit of bisquick. Yummy, filling and low in cals.
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Sourdough wasa and 2% cottage cheese kept me feeling full for a while this morning! 9g of carbs per slice... not sure what your limit is, but that's pretty low, right?!
  • srdg88
    srdg88 Posts: 1 Member
    Look in your fridge and scramble some stuff up. My husband and i have been really big into scrambles lately. We do a few eggs, meat (whatever you prefer), rotel or just tomatos or peppers, maybe some finley chopped spinach, etc. I like to add a little salsa to mine. I also crisp up a few pieces of cubed potatoe in coconut oil and put it in the there (this can be a little controversial, but i read up on it and found that potaoes have a lot of good nutrients and the worst thing about them is how they are prepared)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,246 Member
    My favorite lo-carb and lo-cal breakfasts:
    1. 1/2 cup cottage cheese (1%-2%) plus mixed fruit or veggies
    2. egg scramble with veggies (mix it up with peppers, onions, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes)
    3. plain yogurt with fruit and small amt of granola

I rotate these 3 breakfasts, all less than 300 calories.