Size 12 to size 0!

Options

Replies

• nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep at your journey and hopefully your story will inspire others who are physically able not to workout to have mental preparedness to stay the course!
  • megsnowski5
    megsnowski5 Posts: 21
    edited February 2015
    Options

Good job on your weight loss, OP.

Thanks girl!
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's funny though. I am excited I am finally in a 12 rather than 16-20 pants. I have been feeling all kinds of skinny lol. Skinni-er I should say. Goes to show what one person thinks is a bad thing, another person sees it as a great accomplishment.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    More proof that weight loss is in the kitchen, and fitness is in the gym. Too many people think that if they exercise more they will lose weight. While that is true of some at their caloric tipping point the meal plans are the most important to start with. Obviously the OP won't be C25K but who knows perhaps she could increase here exercise with a hand cycle, or wheel herself along a 1-5 k route someday.
    Congratulations!
  • megsnowski5
    Options
    nalia08 wrote: »
    You look amazing!!! Keep at your journey and hopefully your story will inspire others who are physically able not to workout to have mental preparedness to stay the course!

Thanks so much!
  • megsnowski5
    Options
    Congratulations! It's funny though. I am excited I am finally in a 12 rather than 16-20 pants. I have been feeling all kinds of skinny lol. Skinni-er I should say. Goes to show what one person thinks is a bad thing, another person sees it as a great accomplishment.

That is true! And that's awesome that you're now fitting into size 12 pants...I know how great it feels!
  • catmckinley
    Options
    (*) Good Job!!!! Way to go!!!!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Hot damn, you're gorgeous!
  • megsnowski5
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    More proof that weight loss is in the kitchen, and fitness is in the gym. Too many people think that if they exercise more they will lose weight. While that is true of some at their caloric tipping point the meal plans are the most important to start with. Obviously the OP won't be C25K but who knows perhaps she could increase here exercise with a hand cycle, or wheel herself along a 1-5 k route someday.
    Congratulations!

I agree, it's all about diet. I've been trying to incorporate more exercise into my life, even a little bit helps! Thanks for your sweet comment!
  • Albertafun
    Albertafun Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, good for you, maybe you could help some of us out, what did or do you eat in a day?
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • Cking1162
    Cking1162 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You should be so proud of your hard work! What an inspiration!
  • aliciaajla
    Options
    Wow. Totally amazing! You look gorgeous at both weights but now you're glowing.
  • thrashscara
    thrashscara Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow you look so different!! Stunning girl!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Amazing! The weight loss really brightened up your face too (and added youth). I like how you have the same outfit give or take for the pictures - really shows how dramatic the weight loss is!
  • vickyaldersey
    vickyaldersey Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You look great :)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm also 5'2 and now in the 120 range trying to get rid of about 5 more pounds.
    And.... can you tell me where you got that great bracelet? I'm a total accessories queen!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    woot woot! you are awesome!
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational story! I can't help but notice you have the same bracelet on in both pictures and it looks like it fits looser in your after pictures! Great job!
  • NaRmI10
    NaRmI10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!