Looking for motivational buddies to lose weight with together!!!

So I'm not new to this site but this is my new account. Unfortunately I have gained a lot more weight than when I first started and I'm really upset with myself. But the fact that I'm here is a good start. I'm looking for buddies to keep me motivated and can help me in my times of binge eating (hopefully I can find a way to stop) to help when I feel like giving up and so I will finally reach my goal. I've got 45 pounds to lose so who wants to lose them with me? :#

Replies

• I'm here if you when you need encouragement and a prayer
  • Thank you :)
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    I'm motivational! ;)
  • I forgot to mention feel free to add me as a friend if I haven't done that already
  • I need help as well so we could both inspire each other :)
  • gabrielasilva0812
    gabrielasilva0812 Posts: 38 Member
    You can add me. I'm always on daily =]
  • Hello I am new to this site. We have about the same amount of weight to loose. I'd like to loose 40-45 pounds. I am available to take this journey with you. :D
  • alsultan086
    alsultan086 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me. Really excited to use this app to the fullest.
  • Add me 2 xx
  • jaxson2231
    jaxson2231 Posts: 22 Member
    In the same boat. Add too
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Feel free to add me ..i am looking for support too :)
  • I'm in the EXACT same boat as you.. add me, I'd love to help motivate and get some help in return!! I've got some baby weight to get rid of before summer!!
  • Cleo120313
    Cleo120313 Posts: 2 Member
    I suppose I should lose a 100 lbs. which is what I set as a goal. I want to see how far I get on my journey.

I need buddies to motivate & inspire me. I will do the same for you as well.

I do not have sugar, cookies, cake, regular/ diet pop, ice cream, or pastries at home. If I want something really bad, I will go out for it. Took me over 5 years to give up a lot of u healthy foods.

My current struggle is: I need to give up wine during the week. Too many calories!

Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am trying to figure out how to send friend requests.
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    I've got about 35 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!