Big Thighs and Big Butts!

Options
2»

Replies

• chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    note to self: use smaller images, you can't even see the legs lol.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vxhswh&s=5

The cut of your dress makes you look incredibly busty. That is some strong witchcraft!
    Very lovely witchcraft
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I am disappointed in this thread so far.
    Just go visit my profile.
  • micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    Options
    I used to HATE my butt, until I realised that no matter how much weight I lose it won't go away. So I do squats, if it's gonna be big I'm gonna make it look great :)
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Are you using this for future *kitten* sessions?

I'm generally more of a broad shoulder and big arm kinda girl but....you never know.

lmao! You can have my big arms, I'll take a big butt any day. Mine is smedium which I hope to make into a true badonk by heavy lifting. I want a big ole' mountain booty!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I wish. Finishing up 30 Day Shred tomorrow and it's all shrinking instead. :grumble: Can barely sit or do sit ups without bruising. :sad:
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Are you using this for future *kitten* sessions?

I'm generally more of a broad shoulder and big arm kinda girl but....you never know.

lmao! You can have my big arms, I'll take a big butt any day. Mine is smedium which I hope to make into a true badonk by heavy lifting. I want a big ole' mountain booty!

let me go grab my mountain climbing gear then...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!