deadlift - 90 lb
    leg press - 120 lb
    hip thrusts - 120 lb
    pull ups - 1 with band
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    edited February 2015
    Then yes you are doing well

For your squats, are you hitting proper depth? Many times when a squat is far higher than a deadlift, it is because you are squatting high, but this is not always the case.

Edit: reading comprehension failed me. You are hitting sets of 10 on deadlifts. Sorry.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    1.) any progress is good progress.
    2.) it's not reallyall that helpful to compare yourself to others unless you're competing- being said I understand the desire.

3.)you have a 1 rmp of 225 on your squat- and you can only pull 160 DL for reps?

that doesn't seem right- even if that's for 10 reps it should be higher. You don't have a 1 RMP on your dead at this point?

And what are you benching?

But 310 on hip thruster for 10 is quality work- a 225 squat is quiet respectable.

Ultimately you've gained a lot in the way of strength- you should be proud of your hard work.
  • HereLieWe
    HereLieWe Posts: 233 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    2.) it's not reallyall that helpful to compare yourself to others unless you're competing- being said I understand the desire.

3.)you have a 1 rmp of 225 on your squat- and you can only pull 160 DL for reps?

that doesn't seem right- even if that's for 10 reps it should be higher. You don't have a 1 RMP on your dead at this point?

But 310 on hip thruster for 10 is quality work- a 225 squat is quiet respectable.

Ultimately you've gained a lot in the way of strength- you should be proud of your hard work.

2. I know, I just want to feel proud of myself, I guess.

3. Admittedly, I've been slacking off on the DLs lately. I haven't tried to reach my max lift. I know I could do more than 160, but I haven't found out how much more I can do.

I'm benching 115 lb for 3 sets of 5.

• Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »

Based on 5 sets of 160, I would say her 1rm on deadlift in the area of 235-245.