My lost KG's aren't showing up in my profile?

Options
When I open my profile it says I have lost 0kg in 40 days?
Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it? Yes I do update my weight progress weekly.
It's extremely discouraging to see the 0KG lost when I know I'm losing weight!

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Have you checked to see that your starting weight is correct?

You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
  • AussieShaytard
    AussieShaytard Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    Have you checked to see that your starting weight is correct?

You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.

Thank you so much :)