Still stuck. Help! I can't quit NOW!!

Options
I've gained 10lbs since Christmas eve. I went from 207 now back up to 217. I'm scared at this weight. I thought I would spend January on an all protein-low card-diet going back to the gym 6 days a week would knock it off. My weight is creeping back up. I'm scared! I know I'm eating more than 2200 calories a day. Sometimes I'm right on course with my 1860 calories a day. I use a food scale, but sometimes I get sloppy and eat too much of a good thing (i.e. Cheese, salted nuts, 2.5-3.5oz of Gin-No bread/no sugar/no carbs, but I give myself 1 day cheat day) while on a high protein diet.

I'm lifting heavy weights and 30 minutes of cardio 2 days a week.

Yoga for 1-hour, 2-days a week

Additional cardio along with the above mentioned 5-6days a weeks for 40 minutes.

Tuesday I do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) cardio.

I feel like I'm all over the map again and losing focus. I've lost 65 pounds to date. I will never go back there, but I'm scared to death I may.

I've reached out to a few people at my gym if I could joint their work out group, but it seems like when I reach out, I'm greeted with "We're full here at the Inn. No vacancies". I know I'm on this journey alone. I'm OK with it.

No doubt, it is my food intake. I'm eating too much. I started Atkins which was very successful for me in the past to get over those plateau moments, but perhaps, now that I've lost over 65 pounds I'm starting to get cocky and careless. I would like to lose 40 pounds before the end of June.

I've been hovering at this weight way too long now. I just need some direction and help on how to reset the "focus and motivation" button. The one person who came into my life and motivated me to start this journey is no longer in my life (I'm bummed about that). The good thing is, I love the gym and the social climate it offers. The guys are hot and they offer some sense of motivation, but when I leave that environment, I'm with that damn food again. It's bad a cycle, I know. It seems that all I worry about these days is losing weight and work. That's not a life. And now that I've gained weight since the holidays, the one thing that once gave me purpose is somewhat-tainted. I just need a little help resetting my motivation. I appreciate your help.