Just Getting Started, need ideas.....

Options
Started the last week of January. I need at home only workout ideas. I already know 3 people who sell beachbody so I don't need any of that. I lifted weights in high school and would love to add that to what I'm already doing at home (I have a treadmill, hybrid trainer and some DVDs already) but can't afford a big system and don't have room for one, anyone with any ideas on how I can add weight training to my routine please message me :). I'm a stay at home mom homeschooling 2 kids as well but need to lose at least 60 pounds.

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Have you tried bodyweight exercises? It's free, doesn't take up a lot of space and you can pretty much do it anywhere! You can find tons of free videos online. OR, save some pennies and grab something like SelectTech weights. They're the best investment I ever made! You can customize the amount you want to lift and barely take up any space! Cheaper than buying weight separately for sure!

Feel free to friend me! :)
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I do my workouts at home too. I am using a Nia Shanks 12 week program right now. Check her website out. There are a bunch of programs. I like the 12 week DB and body weight one.