Your Last Meal

Options
If you could pick - what would it be?

I'm still thinking about mine.......

Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I know what it would be. I don't even have to think about it.

Really good pizza.

My celiac disease wouldn't matter if it was all going to end anyway. Gluten free pizza just isn't the same, and not even worth the calories. I was diagnosed 17 years ago and I was low-carbing before that. It's been a loooooooong time since I've had pizza.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    baked mac and cheese, made in a stupidly high calorie way.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I think I'd do pizza, too - from a local joint here. It's amazing. I'd want french fries, too. And brownie edges for dessert.
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Another for pizza, chips (fries!) and something like hot chocolate fudge cake with peanut butter ice cream...
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I think I'd do pizza, too - from a local joint here. It's amazing. I'd want french fries, too. And brownie edges for dessert.

OMG, we're soul mates. YES! to the brownie edges. Do you think it's a Virgo thing? I'm one too.

• RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Sushi for me
  • rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    a really good steak cooked medium rare, crab legs, a loaded baked potato, a bottle of bordeaux and creme brulee.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    pizza, chips and something chocolate sounds good to me...
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

OMG, we're soul mates. YES! to the brownie edges. Do you think it's a Virgo thing? I'm one too.

It's either that or we're just awesome :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Probably braised short ribs with creamy polenta
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

I'll take all that, but I want the middle of the brownies. :) I like them extra gooey, chewy....Oh, and Ranch dressing to dip the fries in, but it has to be the homemade ranch that one of our local food places makes. It is the best Ranch.

• af_wife2004
    af_wife2004 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Clam Chowder in a Boudin's sour dough bowl, beef wellington, lobster risotto, and for dessert rhubarb pie or crème brulee.
  • arlojwiley
    arlojwiley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    All of the pizza. And pasta. And everything Italian.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    My fiances minestrone soup
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    A whole amazing cherry cheesecake
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I saw a show the other day that visited a prison in TX. At least there, the most common last meal is a burger and fries.

Tough to pick just one thing...maybe lasagna or some really great nachos.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Pizza, some kind of peanut butter ice cream/sundae, french fries. I could pick something from a fancy shmancy restaurant but honestly...happiness boils down to pizza and ice cream.
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lobster Mac and Cheese (with all the butter and cheese) and a side of spicy salmon sushi
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Lasagne made with slow cooked short rib, wafer thin fresh pasta and smoked gouda on top. A side of braised cabbage and bacon, and a rocket parmesan and pine nut salad with balsamic reduction. Then a dark chocolate fondant with peanut butter ice cream and fresh raspberries and creme brulee for dessert.
  • Ladiebug710
    Ladiebug710 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'd eat my weight in shrimp!