Fast Food-I know it's not ideal but...

124»

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    A Whopper Jr. minus mayo runs 300-350 calories. I actually just had a salad from Chipotle for lunch today...lettuce, half a scoop of rice, chicken, and salsa will run pretty low (if you forget the cheese and sour cream I got too!)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Every once in a blue moon I go to McDonald's. I have one cheeseburger and a small fry with a H2O. I love it and will never give this up. This usually happens 4x year. :D
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Did McDonald's 2 weeks ago and managed chicken nuggets and salad. It wasn't exactly satisfying but then McDonald's never is. For me.
  • bkrupsaw
    bkrupsaw Posts: 2 Member
    Chipotle is SUPER easy to get a good meal for <500 calories. They even have their own nutrition calculator! I like getting a bowl with chicken/beans/tons of veggies/salsa, which is 370 calories with 42g of protein!
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Subway turkey on wheat, no cheese or mayo. Jimmy Johns Turkey Tom, in an Unwich to save on calories or with bread if I have calories to spare. I love mayo on my Jimmy Johns so I leave that, but I don't get cheese. I'll also stop at the gas station sometimes and grab a protein shake to get me by until I get home. The Circle K next to my work has a few to choose from, and one of them is 30 grams of protein for 200 calories.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    fatcity66 wrote: »
    "Oh, I just had a horrible visual of a "tropical smoothie flatbread". Yuck." Nope, the chicken pesto flatbread and the wasabi roast beef sandwich are both good, and around 400 calories.

My issue was with punctuation. A tropical smoothie, lovely. Flatbreads, lovely. Tropical smoothies made of flatbread, yuck. I stand by my yuck.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Cantina Bowl at Taco Bell. Salad with grilled chicken and low fat dressing at McDonald's or Burger King. Grilled chicken sandwich at McDonald's or chick fil a. Chili or grilled chicken sandwich or baked potato at Wendy's. Look online at the fast food restaurant menus and you will find plenty of options.
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Mucho Burrito for the win. See my lunch today for an enormous fast food lunch under 600 calories.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    jemhh wrote: »
    I don't really think of Panera as fast food. When I eat there, I get the avocado turkey blt on sesame semolina. Usually the whole sandwich but sometimes I get a half sandwich and half Greek salad. Plus a chocolate pastry.

Its not. It's considered fast casual. I love Panera!