help with fitbit - need to delete steps

Options
so i've been using the fitbit one and wear it on my bra, until yesterday, i got my husband's hand me down flex since he upgraded to the charge. i didnt think about it and was crocheting today for about an hour until my arm suddenly buzzed showing i had hit my steps. i know that is no way true because about a half hour earlier i was only at around 1800 steps! so it was tracking my crocheting as steps!! does anyone know how to take these out? i cant figure it out when i go to their app.

Replies

• losergood2011
    losergood2011 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I don't but that is interesting. We waved mine around frantically, I put it in my pocket for a day and also used other methods to see if just moving my arm affected it. and nope - typing doesn't - knitting doesn't - but horseback riding makes it bonkers so I take it off then. Do you have it on your non dominate hand?
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You can manually override the steps. Enter in activity in the dashboard. Type in something like walking, then enter in 5 steps for whatever the duration is that you were knitting. You can see the peaks in the report so that can help you figure out the time. It will override.