Any 480 - 485 calorie meals?

Options
Hello,
I have to eat 5 meals of 480 - 485 calories a day in order to meet my calorie intake.
I would appreciate it, if you'd leave some meals that meet those calories.
Thank you!

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, 4 oz hashbrowns, 2 slices bacon, 2 oz sausage gravy
  • iwishiwasbatman
    iwishiwasbatman Posts: 44
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I appreciate it, thank you!
    But I'm looking for something not too greasy..
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You're on a diet that requires you to eat the exact same number of calories at each meal? Talk about restrictive.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    6 oz of ground turkey, 100-150 grams of zucchini and squash each, 50 grams of tomato, 50 grams mushrooms, cup of spinach, .5 tablespoon of olive oil, 50 grams of onion, 1 garlic clove. I season with chipotle hot sauce. It's a huge amount of food around 400 calories or higher depending on how much more or less of certain ingredients.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    OP, that's a pretty narrow range. There's no way you are going to hit that with any kind of precision. If you're really committed to this, at least open your range a little, to say 400-500 per meal. My $0.02.
  • iwishiwasbatman
    Options
    You're on a diet that requires you to eat the exact same number of calories at each meal? Talk about restrictive.

That's right. It also has to be 30% carbs, 30% fat, 40% protein.
  • iwishiwasbatman
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    6 oz of ground turkey, 100-150 grams of zucchini and squash each, 50 grams of tomato, 50 grams mushrooms, cup of spinach, .5 tablespoon of olive oil, 50 grams of onion, 1 garlic clove. I season with chipotle hot sauce. It's a huge amount of food around 400 calories or higher depending on how much more or less of certain ingredients.

Do I mixed them all together and fry them in a pan?
    Thank you!
  • iwishiwasbatman
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    OP, that's a pretty narrow range. There's no way you are going to hit that with any kind of precision. If you're really committed to this, at least open your range a little, to say 400-500 per meal. My $0.02.

It takes a bit of time and math to figure it out, but it's worth it.
    Gotta burn that body fat if I want to get to 10%.
  • iwishiwasbatman
    Options
    ah7nqxrps62z.jpg
    l0f7syjwv5wb.jpg
    These are two ideas--first one I'm having for dinner tonight (and have before) and the second I had for lunch yesterday.

Warning, check tortilla stats carefully. These are the lowest calories I can find out there and they're kind of regionally available. They are very low in fat, which I like for this purpose because it's easy to crisp them in a low oven and make them into tostadas or homemade chips without frying.

Thank you!
    I really appreciate it!