Filling snacks

Options
robynbonugli
robynbonugli Posts: 16
edited February 2015 in Food and Nutrition
Can anyone help me with snack ideas? I am on a 1320 calorie diet and can get into trouble very easy. Any suggestions or ides would be great! I am open to all kinds of foods so have at it with suggestions! Thanks

Replies

• shamani5
    shamani5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Medium hard boiled egg is 60 calories, string cheese is between 50-80, half a cup of cottage cheese with a small peach is around 100, half cup plain greek yogurt with a tablespoon of honey is around 150, half an avocado with lime and salt is about 110, 1 banana with half cup plain coconut milk and cinnamon is about 125. You can also youtube low calorie snacks :D Hope this helps.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Beef jerky.
  • mayapr99
    Options
    Carrotts and celery my low cal friends!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Almonds, pretzels.
  • ncscott11
    ncscott11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Pickles with laughing cow cheese wrapped in lunch meat, pretzel sticks with laughing cow cheese, cottage cheese with salsa, greek yogurt with berries, celery/carrots with hummas or guacamole, popcorn, and that's what I have off the top of my head!
  • jessthep1rate
    jessthep1rate Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I second the popcorn and greek yogurt with fruit. I have also been relying very heavily on these things I found about a month ago at Costco, Chia Bites by Go Chia!. I gave them a try and fell in absolute love. Apparently before these the company just made packets to add to things or chia drinks, which I have never tried, but these things are SUPER. They are all "real" and pronounceable ingredients, vegan, super filling, super CHOCOLATEY, and 140 calories per serving (1 oz, which I have found to be perfect for stopping tummy growls). I would recommend them to anyone.
  • robynbonugli
    Options
    Thanks for all the great ideas! I am going to try them all!!