Judgement and Jokes...Really

Options
2»

Replies

• headers82
    Options
    Say yes I'm on a diet and it's working out really well and smile....you will exhaust less energy getting upset, and you will believe it and feel good. What they say or think really doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how long you take to lose it, as long as you feel healthy. Get the endorphins running through those veins and smile smile smile knowing you are be healthy and happy!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Same. The guys at work also say "What are you having today, a carrot?" Like theu think I dont eat or something. Sometimes its frustrating. Sometimes I laugh it of and say something silly. "Why yes, I think I will have a carrot or two today!"

Or laugh and say, "a carrot? I need more food than that. I have TWO carrots!"
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    loganmljb wrote: »
    my pet peeve is when I go meatless and people ask me where I get my proteins from. Drives me crazy as if meat is the only source of protein.

I love this question it never gets old :D Nowadays everyone is a nutrition expert :D
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Nope people tend to mind their business around me. Maybe because I project crazy. :p
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    From WAY down South myself and I get it! Always some kind of comment. Add me if you'd like
  • babebree
    babebree Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Tech gal 128!!! You are correct!! that awkward look people give you when you say, I'm just tired of being fat. It was hilarious.