Jillian Michaels 30day shred for beginners

Options
So i just did day one. I cant believe it but i am already sore- 30min after! Guess the running and light weights at the gym werent enough of a challenge. I used 5lb weights because thats all i had. Im missing the gym due to the snowstorm were having but i feel better after making myself do the dvd. I even did some youtube zumba, cardio, and yoga videos after (first time).
- Anyone else doing this dvd?

Replies

• mirianflaviopinto
    Options
    This one is really good I lost inches doing it but due to a umbilical hernia and the surgery to fixed it I am concern to get back in doing it and rip my mash. Other than that I was loving it you can really loose inches in that exercise.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Great to hear thanks! Sorry to hear about the hernia. Is it from exercise/weight lifting? I know thats a common cause of umb hernias. Or from kids.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I hope i lose inches! But i have such a hard time measuring myself accurately. Never remember how loose/tight to pull the tape and exact places i measured
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through this one, but came down with a respitory infection this week. I really like. Week two is kind of a b*tch with the backward and side lunges, but I love it. Hopeing I can recover from this illness quickly so I can start back where I was. My cousin is also doing it, and just started the second workout