What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    when she regularly waters my metaphorical crops
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    th?id=OGC.3607f965dbff417b895b2133b3775b66&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fM1oORdi8p5Xfa%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=jjWqV0gdPYAuIbREGP6jCSXFnrjwF1lWG9GmwUMEp5o%3d
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    She would probably be similar minded but have differing opinions. She can find enjoyment discussing our difference about things like current events but will not hesitate to get her thoughts across and ensure you understand where she stands about a subject. She expects the same from me.

I listen to retarded music across all genres that is inappropriate for everyone. She'll be OK with that as long as it's appropriate for anyone else within earshot. Bloodhound Gang anyone?

She understands the value of $ and is not wasteful but also will not skimp on quality products that may cost more but will last. Ol' girl is buying full-grain or top-grain leather, not that genuine leather or naugahyde garbage.

She'll occasionally decide that an old pair of well worn jeans she's been wearing for a minute or two out 4-wheeling, riding horses, taking care of the garden or livestock have had it and decides to cut the legs off to make shorts. She cut them a little short so her cheeks peak out a little and the bottom of the front pockets are exposed. They will be a little frayed where she cut them, maybe a couple holes from wear and tear that allow the pockets to show through on the front.

She'll also like sleeping in my old white tees that are almost transparent.

Wow. You really are being vague here. Care to be a bit more specific 😜
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    She would probably be similar minded but have differing opinions. She can find enjoyment discussing our difference about things like current events but will not hesitate to get her thoughts across and ensure you understand where she stands about a subject. She expects the same from me.

I listen to retarded music across all genres that is inappropriate for everyone. She'll be OK with that as long as it's appropriate for anyone else within earshot. Bloodhound Gang anyone?

She understands the value of $ and is not wasteful but also will not skimp on quality products that may cost more but will last. Ol' girl is buying full-grain or top-grain leather, not that genuine leather or naugahyde garbage.

She'll occasionally decide that an old pair of well worn jeans she's been wearing for a minute or two out 4-wheeling, riding horses, taking care of the garden or livestock have had it and decides to cut the legs off to make shorts. She cut them a little short so her cheeks peak out a little and the bottom of the front pockets are exposed. They will be a little frayed where she cut them, maybe a couple holes from wear and tear that allow the pockets to show through on the front.

So close damn it. 😔
    I sleep naked.

😁
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

Yeah but do you have matching underwear? It’s important
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    Says she misses me 🥰
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    When she sends me these
    cd8ykt4rr9pv.jpeg
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When she sends me these
    cd8ykt4rr9pv.jpeg

😂😂😂
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Yeah but do you have matching underwear? It’s important

My bad, I don't wear underwear.

So close damn it. 😔
    I sleep naked.

😁

So do I. It's all good. I'm flexible. I was just saying it's a weakness, not a requirement.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Your weakness is my command...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    389nfs6378ku.jpg
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    when he bosses me to lift heavier
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,245 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Says she misses me 🥰
    I miss you.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    When she completes my sentences incorrectly but thinks she is spot on.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    When they tell me to poison myself. 🥵
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

Wow, that's dark.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

Wow, that's dark.

This thread has me convinced that women are just plain weird
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

Wow, that's dark.

Sorry literally just happened in my DMs. Might be a little miffed.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Wow, that's dark.

Sorry literally just happened in my DMs. Might be a little miffed.

Let us be the first to suggest you do *not* drink poison!

I think this promotes fitness, so it fits these forums
This discussion has been closed.